test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flash Sale Error

So I saw the big Flash Sale announcement opened it up saw that it said 'from 12pm 4/9-12pm 4/10 only!' and thought 'cool, even if I get on a bit late it won't affect my getting anything from it.' So I log in to find it was over despite it only being just after midnight, so I decided to reexamine the post only to find that it said 'for the next twelve hours!' on the quick blurb only. So now I feel slighted for this faux pas as I missed out on some gear I was actually after. I feel that in a lot of the important ways that the quality of the content for the messages and timing of the events has become very unrefined. I could have forgiven simply having two events running over each other if it was only once in a while, but it's starting to effect even the non-combat and non-project events too. I have not only been a long time supporter of this game, but have been actively trying to recruit even more players to it. However these continued slips are starting to make me wonder about the focus we've been getting.

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    They had gone to the better 24hour flash sales around the anniversary instead of the 12hour ones, knew it would be a short lived move and stuck with my store boycott.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    These never end well. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.