test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4/1 post got me thinking...... We need to be able to thow the tribbles at allies/enemies

aznable#7689 aznable Member Posts: 3 Arc User
It would make a great taunt 'skill' for enemies (and a placate/disable for Klingons) and could give the buffs to allies. With of course a chance to lose the tribble if thrown.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    Tribble grenades :mrgreen:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Ooooooo...who would I use one on????

Ick...don't even think about it, I got my BoP ready to go you-know-where.... @ichaerus1
    :grin: j/k
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Ooooooo...who would I use one on????

Ick...don't even think about it, I got my BoP ready to go you-know-where.... @ichaerus1
    :grin: j/k

:open_mouth:

HA! The Bortasqu' only has room for one BoP. And that's the HoH'SuS BoP. I am curious though. Do you own all the BoPs in the game yet, or no?

Also, I can see how it would look bad to have a group throwing tribbles at people. Would be like a monkey flinging excrement at someone. Furry, noisy excrement. Just what we need...Quark's and DS9 to become even more of a zoo than it already is. Make it happen, Cryptic! :p
    I recently acquired the one from...ummmm.....::::coughing:::: (st:d).

You got that BoP, Ick?? ::::giggles:::: :::smiles sweetly:::: I can see the horror on your face.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    I can crash my M'chla into your Borta... I been practicing crashing techniques this week in Montana.

• ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I recently acquired the one from...ummmm.....::::coughing:::: (st:d).

You got that BoP, Ick?? ::::giggles:::: :::smiles sweetly:::: I can see the horror on your face.

The only BoPs I really shot for were the T1 zen store BoP, the Ning'tao(for the ship's look and the quad disruptor cannons), the Ch'Tang for the space dragon look, and the Mirror Universe Kitang, because the Ch'Tang space dragon look can be applied to the MU Kitang. The MU Kitang is still a really good ship, even if it's a T5 and not T5-U.

I think the last ship I snagged from zen store was the Kurak. I might work towards the Command Warbird bundle next, since I really like the look of it.

Also, I made sure to make my Bortasqu' all engine with a little side of ship. I know full well what a Ramming Speed does, and I don't wanna get hit by that. :p

Crazy Klingon Granny! You remind me of the Shofixti from the Star Control 1 and Star Control 2 games!
    edited April 2019
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    Also, I made sure to make my Bortasqu' all engine with a little side of ship. I know full well what a Ramming Speed does, and I don't wanna get hit by that. :p

Crazy Klingon Granny! You remind me of the Shofixti from the Star Control 1 and Star Control 2 games!

Need I remind you??? New BoP is a Pilot ship. :):naughty:

Tribbles make great ground projectiles. No "distribute shields" buttons on ground.
    Did they make Shofixti into ground projectiles, too?

And sorry....only one of me. Klingon Granny is unique. (Only to you.) :)

This discussion has been closed.