test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Games is becoming almost unplayable lately

awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
with the constant server disconnects and rubber banding the game is becoming almost unplayable, and definitely unenjoyable

it is taking almost an hour just to complete a mission that would normally only take 15-20mins to complete because I am spending more time re logging in and having to restart from previous checkpoint all the time.

was just disconnected from the server 10 time in the last little bit trying to complete 1 mission that usually only takes me 15 mins tops.

then i made the mistake of trying to do a tfo and was disconnected a few seconds before it ended, did not get the rewards and was also banded for 30 mins for leave the tfo even though I never left I was basically kicked from it.

and before anyone says it may be my conection, it is not as this is the only game I have these issues with.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    On PC we are having similar problems, seems to be something wrong with Cryptic's servers somehow.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    ashridou812ashridou812 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Some days I DC every zone change (makes STF's..... interesting) but it can happen while being in the bank/exchange.

I play concurrently on PC (don't ask, I must hate myself) and don't have the same issue so they do not appear to be related
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I have 18 toons that I use to cycle every day that took about 1-1 1/2 hours now with all the disconnects it take 3-5 hours which leave me no time to really even play or enjoy the game any more. some time I get disconnected 10x in an hour