test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Anthology Series - Master Thread

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
Hello and welcome to the master thread for the Foundry anthology series. Here will be collected all of the resources for these series as well as master lists of missions that we hope to keep continually updated. Authors are free to make missions for any of these series at any time, and are free to use as much or as little of the resources provided as they want. This thread can be used to announce a new mission for one of these series, and also as a place to link players to if they wish to find a listing of the series missions.

The mission lists are editable, so people can add new missions or correct information on existing missions.

X7WhMV1.png

[ICO] The Iconian War

War! The Iconians and their servitor races have launched a genocidal invasion of the Milky Way. As the heroes of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants rally to find a way to survive the onslaught, conflict erupts in every corner of known space.

Set between the Cryptic missions “Uneasy Allies” and “Midnight,” the Iconian War Anthology aims to expand the scope of the war with Foundry missions.

List of Missions

KAxWAdL.png

[AEI] The Alliance Exploration Initiative

After the conclusion of the Iconian War, Starfleet is eager to return to its primary mission. The Alliance Exploration Initiative was created as a joint mission between Starfleet, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic, opening up previously untapped areas of space for exploration.

The Initiative is headquartered at Starbase Magellan in the Archer System.

Lore Blog

List of Missions

AEI Resources

ATyg4bc.png

[26c] The 26th Century

The year is 2564. Earth has disappeared! After an attempted attack by the Vorgons in the Sol System goes awry, Earth and everything in its orbit are catapulted across the universe into the Centaurus A Galaxy. Long range sensors can’t tell Starfleet exactly where Earth ended up, so the Federation is sending a fleet of ships under the U.S.S. Enterprise-J to find the Earth and, if possible, return it to the Milky Way. The fleet – including contingents from the Klingon Empire and Romulan Republic – travels to the Centarus A Galaxy using the Enterprise’s experimental Hyperwarp Drive.

Explore an unknown galaxy as you search for Earth.

List of Missions

26c Resources

The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Added to ICO: Shattered Relic.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    much appreciated for getting all of these in one place.
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • antman9173antman9173 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Lore Blog #2 for AEI. Only cause I put some effort into it lol. I regret not being able to do the other command staff characters. I definitely would love to the next time I take vacation.. long way off though haha
  • werewolf113werewolf113 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i have had a problem trying to work on my project but i am unable to switch tabs when i log in at all and would like to work on it which is weird because i was able ot work on my project about a month ago. it the foundry down by any chance?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Question for @ambassadorkael#6946/mods, can this thread be preserved with the upcoming forum reshuffle too? It does have some handy references that could be of use in other creative work and I'm hoping we (Roundtable) might try a themed writing challenge or two (based on a previous anthology) after Foundry sunset.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.