test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Having to give up on TOS playthough until Tangled Web bug fixed

jsmithjrjsmithjr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I'm running into a frustrating bug with the Tholian flagship durng the Tangled Web mission. I consistently reach the point where I clear the ship of the boarders, but still am only credited with clearing 3 of 4 parties and am unable to proceed. I've aborted and tried again numerous times with the same result and have sent in support tickets. Until this problem is fixed, the campaign is unplayable.

Comments

• morva#3830 morva Member Posts: 2 New User
    this issue still exists, and looking through this forum has for the last 3 years
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    What is likely happening which i have seen in multiple missions including that one, enemies are getting trapped inside walls and you cannot shoot them even if part of them are sticking out. Thats not to mention the enemies that are literally inside the walls and cant be seen. I just had that happen in the gamma quadrant home mission. the Jem'hadar your supposed to talk to was literally inside the mountain and you couldnt talk to him, thankfully it was optional to talk to him but if it wasnt you would be up a creek.