test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constitution Bridge crew hates the chairs on the crew deck

wildeye042wildeye042 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
Seriously, it's been years - how hard is it to get the crew to sit in chairs? Apparently fixing the bridge crew broke the crew deck. Yeah, not that important but annoying after so much time, especially after the AoY release.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but it's probably a given at this point that this will never be fixed.

The Devs don't care about bridges, they don't bring in enough money so all work on them has basically been abandoned long ago. Sad, I know.. still worth reporting, but don't hold your breath for a fix. :disappointed:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • wildeye042wildeye042 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    I don't mind that Cryptic prioritizes more critical bug fixes; I'm glad they do. However, the reason this rankles me so is that Cryptic actually spent the time and money to fix the original problem (the crew on the bridge missing their chairs) only to break the crew deck (crewmen sitting on the floor) essentially wasting the time and money spent and making the chance of a final fix even less likely. Khaaaaaaaaan!
  • maphisto86#2647 maphisto86 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yeah I noticed this bug too. Actually while playing the "Agents of Yesterday" missions, a lot of NPCs appear to either float above their chairs or sit through them. Would be nice to get a fix but I won't count on it. : (