test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Can't Move/Transwarp, Stuck System Messages and Transwarp CD Timer

entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
My ship can't move in system space. I set a course from the Dranuur Colony to DS9 in sector space and all was fine. I loaded into the DS9 system map and tried to move. Full Impulse, full throttle, part throttle, left, right, even Transwarp, nothing works. The character's ship is literally stuck in place on the DS9 system map.

Also oddly enough, the pop-up notifications about people winning prize ship boxes isn't going away. It stays on the screen and resets position (but doesn't refresh the actual message) when I try to change maps or Transwarp out.

Finally, the Transwarp cooldown window doesn't refresh with the correct countdown and doesn't come off cooldown, it seems.

Character: Linguin@entnx00

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Is this problem on Tribble or is it on Holodeck? Either way that is a wacko problem to have. May it be fixed for you. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I just tried to use tribble and non of my toons can beam up to my ship, tried from ESD and camera spins, holds for a few sec then goes back to normal and my toons can then no longer move or do anything.

guess serve needs patching to latest release or something
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Sounds like it to me.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • capgeronimoyt#5398 capgeronimoyt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Me and 3 of my fleet mates can't leave ESD map on tribble server.
    Beam out animation plays out hlaf way but doesn't show transporter beam, then caracter gets stuck and can't move anywhere.
    I need tribble for my YouTube videos, and I think comunity want's too
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    worf161204 wrote: »
    Me and 3 of my fleet mates can't leave ESD map on tribble server.
    Beam out animation plays out hlaf way but doesn't show transporter beam, then caracter gets stuck and can't move anywhere.
    I need tribble for my YouTube videos, and I think comunity want's too

It appears your entreaties have been heard. New patch is up.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • usstaskerusstasker Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am also having this issue. Toons are fine until a map change is requested, be it from beam out or warp. This issue happens with toons that are old to tribble and newly transferred ones also.
    Issue is not limited to ESD, happens in sector space and Drozana.
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    usstasker wrote: »
    I am also having this issue. Toons are fine until a map change is requested, be it from beam out or warp. This issue happens with toons that are old to tribble and newly transferred ones also.
    Issue is not limited to ESD, happens in sector space and Drozana.

It's been a recurring issue for a while now. Happens whenever they go too long without a patch. This time around I was fortunate enough to be in sector space when the bug occurred, so I just kept plying the Beta Quadrant, buffing.
    e0M7OhA.png