test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lorca's Outfit Unlock

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    The chest piece is under "Chest Gear" like the Discovery Tactical Vest that was added earlier.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    The chest piece is under "Chest Gear" like the Discovery Tactical Vest that was added earlier.

Thanks, finally found it.

For some reason, it wasn't available until I set my uniform to Discovery, then I had a choice between the Discovery Tactical Vest or the Lorca Chest piece. Once I select the Chest Piece then I can change my other options, but for some reason I could only get it to appear by first setting my uniform to Discovery.

Odd.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    I wish they would have made the jacket part of this a Back item. That way I could toy around with other tops and it, to see what I could come up with.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    I tried for days to find it. Just now I realized its the off duty -> jacket loose long -> DSC civilian leather jacket. I was looking for the Terran Guerilla Vest and Jacket as mentioned in the blog.
    Whoever operates their twitter account and the blog pulls this nonsense all the time. Inaccurate information, misleading texts, lack of proper dates...
This discussion has been closed.