test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] The Artisanal Sonification System is Here

12346»

Comments

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Next year, it'll probably be all text based like the old Zork and Infocom games.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Was actually really sorry to see the button for this disappear from the screen. Really enjoyed it!

There's a limit to the amount of British toilet humor one can stomach though and two days was too much in my opinion.
    It's like watching a 48 hour Benny hill marathon, it may be enjoyable at first but later on it evokes suicide tendencies.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Best. April Fools. Ever.
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    So I played Sphere of Influence with the A.S.S. enabled and the door exploded with a "Kerplewy!" as Worf walking through like a badass and I was dying of laughter.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Well. All I can say is that I'm glad they included the option to turn the A.S.S. off.
  • chelly#7549 chelly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I wish it was back as an option. :) I wish it had been all weekend and not just one day.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    We're really glad you guys had so much fun. This was a blast to put together.
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    It made me laugh out loud every time. Especially with the explosions!
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    So this is now the suggestion thread for next year's A.S.S. II: The Wrath of A.S.S.

Revive should have someone saying, "Clear!"...followed by Sompek lightning hitting the body. :)

Or maybe someone shouting, "Life! Life! Give my creation...LIFE!!"...followed by Sompek lightning hitting the body. :smiley:

And the other suggestions from earlier in the thread.
  • victorkislyi#1025 victorkislyi Member Posts: 3 New User
    the a.s.s.? oooh how cryptic hahaha nice going

dont kids play this game
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • victorkislyi#1025 victorkislyi Member Posts: 3 New User
    wow just wow
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    the a.s.s.? oooh how cryptic hahaha nice going

dont kids play this game

A.S.S is a pretty low-tier curse word. The game is rated T for Teen in the US anyway, so theoretically no one under 13 should be playing it. And if your kid is 13, odds are they already know worse words than A.S.S.
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Miss it this year
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    YAAASSSS!!! IT HAS RETURNED! Just logged in and it is live! HAHAHAHAHA!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • sto4me2sto4me2 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    pew pew pew :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    MMMMMMMAAPS!

ZZZZZOOOOOOOMMMmmmm-mah!
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
  • valkriststormvalkriststorm Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    PLEASE give us the option of keeping this during the rest of the year. This honestly made my day.
    "Eeeeeeeeennnnnnngage!"
  • njodeath#7166 njodeath Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Can anyone explain to me why everytime I turn off my frosted boots that I suddenly get a case of the "Walking Farts"?
    Can anyone explain to me why everytime I turn off my frosted boots that I suddenly get a case of the "Walking Farts"?

ROTFLMAO!!!
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Please zip all these SFX up and offer them as a download somewhere...I'd love to use a bunch of them as my Windows system sounds! And whoever did "En-gag-ey!" deserves a free beer!
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Enjoyed this "improvement", again, yesterday. It was a great April Fool gag last year. Getting a return performance this year was icing on the cake. Nowhere near enough laughter in this world currently. Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone again.
    :: pouts, then grumbles and mumbles under breath ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRnRCK2cTQ
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    This is always welcomed & well done Cryptic. I remember the first year Cryptic blessed us with these whimsical tunes & it gave much light hearted enjoyment.
    toiva wrote: »
    Oh dammit, I missed it all. I was without my gaming pc for a couple days...

At least you won't miss First Contact Day though. All you missed out on was an emote: the Dab.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    This is always welcomed & well done Cryptic. I remember the first year Cryptic blessed us with these whimsical tunes & it gave much light hearted enjoyment.
    toiva wrote: »
    Oh dammit, I missed it all. I was without my gaming pc for a couple days...

At least you won't miss First Contact Day though. All you missed out on was an emote: the Dab.

lol
    That comment of mine is one year old. I did experience the sounds yesterday at last.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    I loved the artisanal audio! Haven't played for years, so this was my first time with it. I want it permanently!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.