test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Fleet Looking for an Armada

roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
I have a relatively small, sometimes active, PC based fleet of 14 members looking to join an armada at the gamma level. Here's our stats right now.
Fleet Level 17
Starbase Tier 3
Embassy, Spire, Mine at Tier 1
K-13 & Research at 0

Members are mostly casual doffing alts who don't generate a lot of resources for holding construction. The fleet has been around since June 2012 and I've pretty much solo'd the projects over the years and would like to open up our construction for folks who need to generate some credits. I keep the project queues full.

You can find me in-game @gazzalodi. I check the forums at times, but I'm likely in game more than here.

Thanks
Six@Gazzalodi

Comments

• roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    Thanks all! Got picked up this morning. Wow, made it to the big leagues, hanging out with 500 person fleets. Oooo Aaaah :)
    The armada blew apart in 2018. I'm currently a beta under a dead fleet, so I'm looking again for a gamma slot if anyone has one available. Looking for a group that isn't overly officious. Just a nice group of people who say hi and help each other out from time to time. Contact me in game if you have an opening, I rarely check the forums.

Current fleet stats are:
    Fleet level: 35
    Starbase: Tier 4
    Dil, Embassy and Spire: Tier 2
    K-13 and Lab: Tier 1
    Colony: Tier 0

Contact info is the same.

Thanks,
    Six@Gazzalodi

• bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Howdy Six if you still looking we have a gamma slot open. We to have a mix of casual players and use Teamspeak. Our Armada level is 369. Feel free to hit me up in game using @bishop#7533 Easier with my handle since I play multiple toons. Take Care
  • sunmoonrasunmoonra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    My fleet, Wolf Squadron, is looking for an armada. We are small, but trying to build up. Currently at level 12 for fleet. 2-3 active members. If interested, let me know on here, direct message or in game at Seamus@USS_Scotty
    Still looking. Had a couple of responses but no one has followed up yet. Fleet is still pretty much the same, though at level 36 now.

Once again, I don't check the forums that much so it's best to contact me in game @gazzalodi

Thanks,
    Six@gazzalodi
  • marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    The 44th Fleet has a gamma spot available. Check out our Fed/KDF Armada's on our armada page.
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.