test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What the hell is going on with the servers?

telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
Lag has been absolutely ridiculous for the past couple of days, and I (and others) have been disconnected constantly tonight - in the middle of tfos, solo missions, or even just running around social zones. I've lost count of the number of times the disconnects have happened in just the past couple of hours.

Please, get this fixed.

Comments

• nin646nin646 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was only DCed once so I should feel lucky. I did notice rubber banding a few times while playing tonight though.
  • dariusturaldariustural Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Rubber banding has been severe on my end.
  • quisait1quisait1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have had that problem too. I also have issues with glitching (hiccupping) during play. It's been getting worse and worse to the point where I don't want to play. It's not smooth anymore. Very frustrating.
  • halfmoon10halfmoon10 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Yup !! same here and its a joke. keep getting cut off to the point that I have lost interest playing on weekends.
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Same for me (mainly lag/rubberbanding) and I know a lot of others who are affected by this. Getting worse and worse for weeks now and I think I'm going to make a big break again as it gets almost as worse as it got around the time when they introduced "Delta Rising".
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED