test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

shadow of Midas series

Okay. Part 1 was excellent. But I can't find part 2 or 3. Please don't tell me I'm stranded now, ship surrounded, energy failing......hhhmmmmm

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Greendragoon is working hard to get Midas Part 3 out before Sunset, he's almost done.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • buppers#8347 buppers Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    That's great, thanks. How bout part 2? Can't find it anywhere.
    edited March 2019
    It's live, search for the author (Greendragoon) or episode title in the "browse all" tab below spotlight. Only part 1 was spotlit (allowed the series to be highlighted without having to fill the list with every episode. This was a precedent we were hoping to carry on to other work but the Sunset hit before other opportunities for series spotlights arose.)
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • buppers#8347 buppers Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    TYVM
    Part 3 is live! Play it, everyone play it!
  • geoff484geoff484 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Does anybody have a playthrough of part 3? The first two were some of my favorite Foundry missions.
    banner_zpsowioz7sn.jpg
  • thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    geoff484 wrote: »
    Does anybody have a playthrough of part 3? The first two were some of my favorite Foundry missions.

Hey, Geoff. Sorry, I just now happend to stumble into the old Foundry subforums and see your post. We did, in-fact, record a play through of Part 3 before the sunset. You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgHCgl6iMjg