westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Serah: M-maybe not. *she blushes and looks embarrassed*

Karen: What about an RPG program?

Serah: Sure that sounds like fun.

Karen: Got any you like?

Serah: Something medieval fantasy?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Serah: M-maybe not. *she blushes and looks embarrassed*

Karen: What about an RPG program?

Serah: Sure that sounds like fun.

Karen: Got any you like?

Serah: Something medieval fantasy?

Karen: Let me guess: the Witcher program? *Smiles*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Serah: M-maybe. *She blushes*

Karen: Alright, let's go.

*Meanwhile, Daya's in the gym practicing.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    New Arcadia

Sheridan walks into a briefing room where most the ranking officers are present .

Sheridan please everyone have a seat . So what is our current situation.

Virsio: as you know our research station Lamba was attacked and two genetic samples where stolen.

Sheridan: yes have we resecured the area?

Admiral Colewell: yes we have reinforced that station as well as all positions along the border.

Hammond: we also sent additional ground forces to the area as well.

Sheridan: does anyone else know what is currently missing and the risk involved?

Virsio: if they do no one has bothered saying anything.

Sheridan: ok I want this fixed and those samples recovered asap.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Frigg enters the gym and watches Daya practice*

*Serah nods and leads the way*

*Frigg notices there's a sharper edge to Daya's moves than what she used to see. Daya is throwing in more elbow strikes, harsher kicks, etc. It's almost like she's been holding back for the past few months.

Meanwhile, Daemon Base. 201 is sitting on her bed, bouncing a soft tennis ball off the opposite wall in boredom.*

*Frigg notices there's a sharper edge to Daya's moves than what she used to see. Daya is throwing in more elbow strikes, harsher kicks, etc. It's almost like she's been holding back for the past few months.

Meanwhile, Daemon Base. 201 is sitting on her bed, bouncing a soft tennis ball off the opposite wall in boredom.*

Frigg: Daya, may I ask you a question?

109: We've got new orders since the base moved into subspace. *She looks at a padd, sitting down next to 201*

109: We've got new orders since the base moved into subspace. *She looks at a padd, sitting down next to 201*

*Daya stops, relaxing and turning to Frigg.*

Daya: Sure...

*Daemon Base. 201 looks at her, holding the ball in her hand.*

201: What are they?

Frigg: How well did the DIS train you?

109: We're to go to a planet called Augere. Don't know if you know the history but its a mining colony on the outskirts of republic space that had the augmentation restriction relaxed so that the colonists could make their lives on their. Unfortunately its kind of devolved into a sh** hole. We need to retrieve an artifact from the planet.

Frigg: How well did the DIS train you?

109: We're to go to a planet called Augere. Don't know if you know the history but its a mining colony on the outskirts of republic space that had the augmentation restriction relaxed so that the colonists could make their lives on their. Unfortunately its kind of devolved into a sh** hole. We need to retrieve an artifact from the planet.

*Daya gives her an apprehensive look.*

Daya: Well enough... Really, it was Jane who trained me...

*Daemon Base.*

201: What kind of artefact?
    109: A fragment of something greater. I'm not really allowed to say much more about it and I don't really know much more.

Frigg: The clone? I'm asking because I was watching you fight and you were using moves I haven't seen you use before, so I suspected perhaps you've been holding back.
    109: A fragment of something greater. I'm not really allowed to say much more about it and I don't really know much more.

Frigg: The clone? I'm asking because I was watching you fight and you were using moves I haven't seen you use before, so I suspected perhaps you've been holding back.

201: Okay. When do we leave?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Yeah...I guess you could say that... I just didn't want to seem...out of place. Things between me and Karen were difficult enough without me being trained to destroy her.

I guess Jane didn't have that issue...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Yeah...I guess you could say that... I just didn't want to seem...out of place. Things between me and Karen were difficult enough without me being trained to destroy her.

109: We can leave right now, though it will be a bit of a jump when we return to normal space.

Frigg: Its not your fault what Jane did. That's in the past and we can only prepare for the future. I think you should help train Karen. It might help you two bond.
    Halsey is in her lab as she sets down a padd while taking a drink of coffee and rubbing her temples. Guilty tangent floating next to her .

Halsey: ok what if we tried a linked molecular scan for the sample?

Guilty Tangent: At current rate it would take 4 years to complete that type of scan.

Halsey: ok we need ideas something. Did the preservers or forerunners have anything that could speed up the process?

Guilty Tangent: not that I am aware of in my data base.

Halsey: well we need to come up with something fast.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: We can leave right now, though it will be a bit of a jump when we return to normal space.

Frigg: Its not your fault what Jane did. That's in the past and we can only prepare for the future. I think you should help train Karen. It might help you two bond.

201: Okay. Do you want to do some training first? *Smiles. *

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... I was just...

*She shuffles her feet awkwardly.*

I guess I was looking to deal with Jane myself...
    Osman walks into RNI command center as Rotek is waiting for her already.

Osman: so what do we have?

Rotek: well we may have a hit on some of the genetic material stolen from the unsc recently.

Osman: ok details?

Rotek: we have been watching this building recently for activity and they have recently had alot of material and supplies sent here as well as using alot of power.

Osman: define alot?

Rotek: they are putting off more power then a battleship right now.

Osman: ok do we have teams ready?

Rotek: yes Asher and Bridger are both on the ground already with spec ops teams and Burns is headed down now with a team.

Osman: alright alert local places close by and any local officials to stay away from the area.

Atlas: already done ma'am .

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: What kind of training? *she raises an eyebrow teasingly*

Frigg: Look Daya its probably better if no one tries to take her down alone other than say the adults. By now she's probably been augmented and could give even someone like me trouble.

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Look Daya its probably better if no one tries to take her down alone other than say the adults. By now she's probably been augmented and could give even someone like me trouble.

201: The kind where I kick your TRIBBLE? *Smiles back teasingly.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... But she's my clone. In her mind, she was doing what she did for me. I'm rsponsible for her. Besides, I know how to fight her - Karen doesn't. If she hasn't been augmented, and she comes after Karen again, shouldn't I protect my sister?

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... But she's my clone. In her mind, she was doing what she did for me. I'm rsponsible for her. Besides, I know how to fight her - Karen doesn't. If she hasn't been augmented, and she comes after Karen again, shouldn't I protect my sister?

109: I figured you'd want to do more than that to my TRIBBLE. *she laughs and shakes her hips at 201 jokingly*

Frigg: How do you know she did what she did for you?

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

109: I figured you'd want to do more than that to my TRIBBLE. *she laughs and shakes her hips at 201 jokingly*

201: Someone's confident in herself. *She gets up and puts up a guard.* Come on.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: She's my clone. She still thinks Karen's a clone of me - that Karen stole my life.

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

201: Someone's confident in herself. *She gets up and puts up a guard.* Come on.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: She's my clone. She still thinks Karen's a clone of me - that Karen stole my life.

Frigg: Why would she attack her then when you've been welcomed into the family?

109: Not confident, flirting. *she gets into a stance and smirks* You first.

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I don't think she realises.

*Daemon Base. 201 throws a quick combo of punches.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Why not? Does she not know you joined us?

*109 starts blocking then performs a spin kick*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I don't think so. I couldn't exactly broadcast it...

*Daemon Base. 201 ducks under it and tackles 109 into the wall before throwing her to the floor and trying to punch her in the face repeatedly.*
    RNI mobile command center

Osman: alright all teams you have a go I repeat you have a go.

The three teams breach the warehouse from three different positions as they enter they find no one there.

Asher: I don't see or detect anyone here?

Osman: can anyone else confirm?

Bridger: confirmed

Burns: confirmed as well. Alright people let's clear this area make sure nothing is hiding any life signs.

A few moments later they arrive at the center of the warehouse

Burns: ah hell....

RNI mobile command center

Tech: ma'am we just picked up a massive spike inside!

Osman: get the teams out of there now!

Atlas: to late!

In the next second a large explosion rips through the warehouse shaking the command center and sending Sparks flying as smoke billows into the sky.
    Rotek makes his way to Osman check-in her over for any serious injuries.

Osman: what happened

Rotek: well I'm no expert but I'd say it was a bomb.

Osman: what about the teams inside the building?

Rotek: emergency teams are in route while the command center took some major damage it's still secure from bio attack so I suggest we stay here till we know it wasn't a biological weapon that went off. Now are you all right?

Osman: everything hurts but otherwise I'm fine.

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Daemon Base. 201 ducks under it and tackles 109 into the wall before throwing her to the floor and trying to punch her in the face repeatedly.*

OoC: Sorry been stuck watching movies all day

Frigg: But wouldn't the DIS have the information that you went "traitor"?

109: Getting a bit rough there. *she laughs playfully and blocks the punches, occasionally taking a hit but she bucks 201 off then kicks her in the head before she can recover*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry been stuck watching movies all day

Frigg: But wouldn't the DIS have the information that you went "traitor"?

109: Getting a bit rough there. *she laughs playfully and blocks the punches, occasionally taking a hit but she bucks 201 off then kicks her in the head before she can recover*

Daya: Doesn't mean they'd tell her.

*Daemon Base. 201 scrambles on the ground, grabbing 109's leg and trying to take her down.*

201 *playfully*: I can slow down if I'm too much for you, hotstuff.
    Meanwhile

Sheridan walks into his home letting out a sigh as he throws his jacket on a chair. He walks over grabbing a glass and pouring a drink as he steps onto the balcony.

Sheridan: some days I honestly wonder if it's worth it.

He takes a sip as he hears the door close again and turns to see Virsio walking towards him.

Sheridan: I don't like that look

Virsio: