test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Special Event End Times

When you claim an event ends at 10am Pacific on such and such a day, it needs to remain available until that time. In actuality, the Pavo event was only available until you closed down the server for updates this morning so my pre-scheduled attempt to log in at 9am Pacific and get my last frakking reward token was met with an intentionally down server.

Please post the actual time a special event will no longer be open so we don't meet the end of our repetitive and tedious token farming with a serious let down.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    This has been a problem for a very long time now.

Players have complained in large numbers but it's an issue they still refuse to address which is perplexing because it's such a simple fix. All they have to do is change the event listing availability to 7am instead of 10am and it fixes the whole thing.

I have no idea why they continue to list events available until 10AM when they know that time is inaccurate.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    @chrian#9670 @engineerb4#4806 @ambassadorkael#6946 Could you bring this up to the person in charge of such matters? Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.