test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Couple of Bridge Issues

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,200 Arc User
I reported these months ago and hoped they would be fixed in this latest update, but no joy.

First, the officers in my Pioneer bridge (which I use for my Ranger, since the diagram next to the turbolift is more similar than the Constitution) are still sitting in the floor. This also includes officers in the lower deck. Also, there is a phantom sign hanging in midair just inside the Engineering Room. Finally, the console in the center of the Engineering Lab is missing a panel.

Second, there is almost no sound in the Galaxy interior. It LOOKS good, but the lack of background sound is a bit disconcerting. It just needs the volume turned up a bit. Also, my main bridge continues to feature officers in modern (ie. Odyssey) uniforms. They should either appear in the TNG uniforms or not be there at all.

I could list other things, but this is all that's bugging me right now, and I reported all of this some months ago. It really should be fixed.
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I am sorry, but it's probably best if you accept that it's never going to be fixed.

Most of these issues have existed for 9 years now and I have never heard of anyone having even the slightest interest in fixing it. They just don't consider anything related to bridges to be important at all.

I don't agree, I don't like it.. I am just saying what I believe is true. Sorry. :disappointed:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Personally I always enjoy seeing someone revive an old thread, despite my empathy for their genuine inquiry, just to see how quickly someone without a life will drop the usual snide remark about whipping an old dog. Laughably it takes only a fraction of a second!
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Boffs have been sitting inside chairs and floors since the beginning. Just forget about it.