test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: no. *she says quietly.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *Sighs and leaves the captain's quarters, closing the door behind her.* Jorin... is there anything we can do to stop them from executing anyone?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (*continues smacking everyone else with a squeaky toy*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*still bashing everyone over the head with a squeaky toy*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    (la de dah)

Rose: Ezri, cheer up,, to morrow you, Cleo, Donnie, Alexis and Prisi get to go home.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (*drops a large antimatter bomb on the thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(T6 RISIAN CORVETTE COMING!

guess they finally realized they have to go back to risian stuff, since they're all out of vogon ships to dole out)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I really hope you're right)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (of course i'm right; it's on the roadmap)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Huh, Twitter didn't tell me that the STO twitter posted that new roadmap. Niiiiiiiiiice)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (Also... earning Zen ships by running events? Intriguing. Also... potential Discovery Connie model in game! The picture they show is clearly rendered in STO engine.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (yeah, that's nice...now someone do something so i can actually do something this month)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Jorin? Gonna answer my question? if you don't know, I may have an idea.
    jorin: i dont see how it could be done...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: We have a cloak, a transporter, and torpedos that have a big payload. I doubt they have ever even heard of transporters.
    jorin: that is only going to make things worse... trust me i know how the empire works it wont stop anything...
    Briana: How many torpedoes do we have?
    jorin: no this wont work briana it will only make everything worse.
    Briana: Obviously you've never waged a guerrilla war before. *Crosses her arms and walks into the cockpit* this is just guerrilla war with us having the better tech.
    jorin: stop and think damnit! if you blow up a high value target the empire will think there is an actual rebel cell there and they have a no tolerance policy when it comes to rebels so they'll increase their presence and make life for mandalorians a living hell more so then it already is.
    Briana: it would be hard to do that if every ship they send ends up blowing up shortly after arrival. How many capital ships do you think it would take before they get the idea to stay the hell away? 10? 25? 50? I think we have at least 50 of those torps and if we only expend one a ship by beaming it to the right spot we can make our presence seem much larger than it is. *sits in the pilot's seat* Could also arrange for rearmament through that thing Henha left for us to get back when we need to. And if actual rebels come here they can just bolster defences. Hell if this time period's Alex eventually shows up he can bolster defences too.

Sun Tzu said "All warfare is based on deception." This would be a large deception to pull off. Made a lot easier since they dont have a large superweapon to bolster anymore apparently.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    *Jessica nods and leaves the brig*

(I don't really know what we're all waiting on to be honest)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    jorin: no im not letting you do this. you know nothing of my galaxy and this isnt your war and their arnt any rebels that will come out of no where! they cant openly attack the empire because they're just to strong now unless you want the death of mandalore on your conscious then stop!
    Briana: What are you gonna do? Put a blaster to my head? Kill me? *Glares at Jorin* You're welcome to try. *Looks down at the controls* I know how to fight war! I know what we can do! I've fought these kind of fights before! I'm not gonna run away like some coward! I'm not going to let people die here when i can prevent it! I know what difference something like this could have.
    *Ethrit begins to Force choke Briana lifting her up from the chair as an unbelievable pressure forms on her neck*

Ethrit: I know you're immortal so I'm not exactly afraid to kill you temporarily if it gets you to slow down and think. *He then pulls her away from the console before she can mess with it*
    Briana: *Reaches out towards Ethrit with one hand, the other going to her own throat trying to do something to relieve herself of the lack of air. she kicks her legs wildy, as she's still foxed out, her ears pull back and her tail puffs up. she looks at Ethrit with a look that has a mix of "You're hurting me let go" and murderous intent*
    Ethrit: You need a moment to think. *He releases her on the ground and looks down at her* What you're doing could mean the deaths of millions, other planets being bombarded by the empire to show what happens when people resist them.
    Briana: *Gaps for air as she falls down on the floor* first of all, F**k you! Second of all, why aren't they doing that now because their precious death star got blown the F**k up! can you F**king explain that?
    Ethrit: Because its been all of like 30 minutes since you caused all that trouble and its going to take time for the orders to go through. And for all you know they have been blasting planets because the death star was blown up. This is an entire galaxy and we're at one planet in it, they are probably just deciding to use others as an example. And I only choked you because I wasn't willing to risk millions of lives because of some need for vengeance of yours. I might wield the dark side but I wouldn't needlessly get people killed on that scale.
    jorin: it's not running away its realizing inaction is the best course. you've never faced the empire before they are ruthless and suffer no enemies now stop this before you make things worse.