test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Smaller Daemon: I told you, you can't have her while she's here. You have to wait till we send her out on a mission to grab her.

Serah: I'm just worried about you needing to Relax too Mila.

Tara: I meant where are we supposed to get her?

*Tora Ziyal. Mila smiles a little.*

Mila: Okay.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Smaller Daemon: I told you, you can't have her while she's here. You have to wait till we send her out on a mission to grab her.

Small Daemon: We'll be sending her out to Augere to investigate something. If you can find her then good. If you can't then don't expect us to fill you in again.

Serah: Hmm... *she looks at Mila* Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Small Daemon: We'll be sending her out to Augere to investigate something. If you can find her then good. If you can't then don't expect us to fill you in again.

*Tara nods gratefully and quickly leaves with HK.

Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: No, I don't.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: I'll get on tomorrow and post
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Tora Ziyal.*

*After they leave the facility the door closes behind them*

HK: Statement: That went well.

Serah: No? I guess Karen has you beat there. Not even someone you have a crush on?

Tora Ziyal.*

*After they leave the facility the door closes behind them*

HK: Statement: That went well.

Serah: No? I guess Karen has you beat there. Not even someone you have a crush on?

Tara: At least we're still alive. I guess we're gonna need a trip to Augere.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Not really. Haven't really had time to give it much thought.
    Ch'rell is standing by a window looking over the complex as he watches a number of new arrivals train.

Corvus: well I just received a report from the Satine. They apparently didn't succeed but they didn't blow up my ship at least.

Ch'rell: interesting we will have to wait and see what she does next. The nightfall attack went well I assume .

Visla: yes we managed to get away with both the samples. Xanatos is looking at them now.

Ch'rell: very good. Things are proceeding well then .
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Bester is in his office as the door chimes.

Bester: Enter

Coulson walks in and nods

Coulson: you have a moment?

Bester: of course what do you have?

Coulson: nothing good I'm afraid. My team was looking over the attack on the unsc research Outpost and they made away with two genetic samples. One a genetic modifier the other an extremely deadly virus.

Bester: great ant idea where they are now?

Coulson: not yet but we are looking for them
    HK: Query: If I remember correctly your sister spent a fair bit of time there. Can we take the shuttle there or should we find another route?

*Behind them all evidence of the base vanishes without a sound, all that's left is just an empty cave*

Serah: Too busy working for starfleet?
    HK: Query: If I remember correctly your sister spent a fair bit of time there. Can we take the shuttle there or should we find another route?

*Behind them all evidence of the base vanishes without a sound, all that's left is just an empty cave*

Tara: What kind of alternate route?

*Tora Ziyal. *

Mila: Something like that.

Tara: What kind of alternate route?

*Tora Ziyal. *

Mila: Something like that.

Serah: I guess I kind of understand that but I'm not really part of the military so I don't really know what that's like.

HK: Statement: I was asking if we should search for a faster vessel or just use the shuttle.
    Tara: The Shuttle will have to do. I doubt Drake will let us take the Ziyal, and he'll need the Elim for the cargo run at Dawn.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: It's a lot of work. 8 hours on active duty - in my case wandering the ship waiting for something to do - 8 hours off-duty, usually spending half that either training or catching up with paperwork, and 8 hours sleep.
    Serah: Why do you have so much paperwork?

*HK nods an affirmation*

*HK nods an affirmation*

Mila: I personally don't - provided no one gets rowdy and forces me to arrest them and drag them to the brig - but the point's more that I don't really get much more than 6 hours' free time, especially since it takes me a while to actually get to sleep so I turn in early to make sure I get a full seven hours.

*HK nods an affirmation*

Mila: I personally don't - provided no one gets rowdy and forces me to arrest them and drag them to the brig - but the point's more that I don't really get much more than 6 hours' free time, especially since it takes me a while to actually get to sleep so I turn in early to make sure I get a full seven hours.

Serah: So why don't you devote some time to finding a nice boy or girl? I can tell you for sure it helps with Stress a lot having someone like Karen with me. *she seems mildly curious as to if Mila has ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend*

*HK nods an affirmation*

Serah: So why don't you devote some time to finding a nice boy or girl? I can tell you for sure it helps with Stress a lot having someone like Karen with me. *she seems mildly curious as to if Mila has ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend*

Mila: I had a boyfriend at Starfleet Academy. Didn't work out, and I have no interest in going down that road again right now...

Karen: Why not?

Mila: I just don't.

Karen: But--

*Mila gives Karen a glare to tell her to drop it.*

...Okay.

*HK nods an affirmation*

Mila: I had a boyfriend at Starfleet Academy. Didn't work out, and I have no interest in going down that road again right now...

...Okay.

Serah: Sorry for ruining the mood... *she feels a bit bad, having wanted to just tease Mila like how she teased Karen*

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

Serah: Sorry for ruining the mood... *she feels a bit bad, having wanted to just tease Mila like how she teased Karen*

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: No, I'm sorry... I just... I guess I have a lot of emotional baggage right now...

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: No, I'm sorry... I just... I guess I have a lot of emotional baggage right now...

Serah: I understand... *she sighs too* I guess we've all been through a lot.

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: Yeah...

So, you two got any ideas for games we could play? Maybe a holoprogram or something?

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

So, you two got any ideas for games we could play? Maybe a holoprogram or something?

Serah: Well... maybe. *she blushes*

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: Go on...

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

Serah: Well... I like those programs that are like video games...

*HK nods an affirmation*

...Okay.

*Mila sighs.*

Serah: Well... I like those programs that are like video games...

Mila: Sounds good enough for me. Cuz?

Karen: Which program were you thinking, Ser'?
    Serah: One of those games where you run around shooting bad guys.
    Serah: One of those games where you run around shooting bad guys.

Mila *teasing*: Are you sure you want to play one of those games with someone who's professionally trained to run around shooting bad guys?
    Serah: M-maybe not. *she blushes and looks embarrassed*

Karen: What about an RPG program?

Serah: Sure that sounds like fun.

Serah: Sure that sounds like fun.

Karen: Got any you like?