test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

**STARFLEET OMEGA FORCE** is RECRUITING.

neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 17 in Fleet Recruitment
"StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
Level 79 fleet with active leaders.
Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
Thanks! See you in space!
B)
Post edited by neilb3 on

Comments

• neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank.
    Contact me here on the forums or send in game mail to @darpink or @velcrofly or @neilb3 for an invite.!
    Thanks! See you in space! B)
  • bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    in case your interested in being part of an armada we have spot open for gamma
    edited March 20
    gamma
    Post edited by neilb3 on
  • bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 19
    Hi Neib3, we can talk about it more. I belong to the Alpha fleet and we have slots in gama which will provide you with a nice dill discount. We do things together and very friendly. We can talk about it on TS if you like to get to know us and see if we make a good fit for you guys. We have maxed out our holdings with the exception to colony. Most of our gamma and beta fleets are working on theirs and we promote positive game play experience no drama. maybe we can talk with your fleet leader if he is interested.

@bishop#7533
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 251 Arc User

• darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    "StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank. We encourage team play and enjoy helping new players and members with ship building, mission completion and we have years of knowledge about the game.
    Join us today!
    **Discord access is available!**

"StarFleet Omega Force" is looking for new recruits to join our ranks! 6 year old PC fleet, Starbase and fleet holdings are all at max tier level except for the Colony World holdings, but we're working on that too! No requirements, promotions are based on activity level rather than contributions and all new members will have access to the fleet stores and bank. We encourage team play and enjoy helping new players and members with ship building, mission completion and we have years of knowledge about the game.
    Join us today!
    edited April 16
    Join us today!
    Thanks! See you in space.
    Post edited by neilb3 on