test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HELP all my ship items ,all gone suddenly HELP

joarth72joarth72 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
hi there i need some answers and guidance , i had send a report and ticket to every place i can send and now waiting for their reply but very long time , anyway my case was , the character im using now , any ship i switched , the more weapons are missing especially my agis sets and terran task force weapons all gone and my duty officers , and my universal-consoles all gone , i had to full impulse back sol , without deflectors and cant even warp back im now stranded in sol waiting for their reply , i dont know what to do , it only happened when i dig out one of my old ship in dry dock , as i switched the ship the weapons and items all gone , the good thing is besides items and etc,, are gone suddenly , the rest my energy credit are still there not gone , and i had checked my other characters their weapons are still there the issue only affected this character im using now , , i hope its just a bug rahter than being TRIBBLE etc.. im worring now ,

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Are they in your overflow bag? In your inventory? In your visual slots? On your shuttle? I don't believe they have disappeared just moved to where you do not want them to be. Or did they get put on one of your other ships that are in the shipyards? This can happen to a ship that has been drydocked, that is why I always save my loadouts twice, since there is a loadout bug that can cause this problem and remove items from your ships. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    There is an option called "Move equipped items to newly readied ship".

On the mini map in the corner....click on the button with the Cog Wheel...this brings up the options menu.
    In the Options....under "Basic" Tab....it is the third line on the list.

"Move equipped items to newly readied ship".... "ON" the program moves everything to the new ship with no action from you. "OFF" everything stays on your OLD ship, you have to move them over manually.

Which setting is your program set to?
    Check if all the gear is on your OLD ship or NEW active ship?

That is all I can think of.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • joarth72joarth72 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    well to answer you all , its this , ive searched every inventory and so called overflow bag its none , the items are not found ,and its not in other ships coz ive switch many ships but as i switched the previous icons of the weapons are gone means erased so i left few ships that still has the(shadow icons) to make as prove i did have those weapons , and yes i had set ' ON ' for protected means it cant be sold or deleted , unless i turn OFF the protection , yet all my items are protected , until now soon 20 hours still no reply and i cant play this character yet in case the official people wants to know my activity from the minute items went missing , so i cant add or delete anything from this character , well good to know , money energy credit are there everything is there , just the weapons and set aegis full set , i still can play my other character but its useless now coz all my highest levels XV are all the missing items thats why i stop and wait for their reply , and want it back coz i spend real money for it , and im going to miss the stupid 14 days voucher for lorca armor , thanks for the guidance , all i can do now is wait then , :(
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    joarth72 wrote: »
    well to answer you all , its this , ive searched every inventory and so called overflow bag its none , the items are not found ,and its not in other ships coz ive switch many ships but as i switched the previous icons of the weapons are gone means erased so i left few ships that still has the(shadow icons) to make as prove i did have those weapons , and yes i had set ' ON ' for protected means it cant be sold or deleted , unless i turn OFF the protection , yet all my items are protected , until now soon 20 hours still no reply and i cant play this character yet in case the official people wants to know my activity from the minute items went missing , so i cant add or delete anything from this character , well good to know , money energy credit are there everything is there , just the weapons and set aegis full set , i still can play my other character but its useless now coz all my highest levels XV are all the missing items thats why i stop and wait for their reply , and want it back coz i spend real money for it , and im going to miss the stupid 14 days voucher for lorca armor , thanks for the guidance , all i can do now is wait then , :(

1) It's weekend, it's very unlikely to ever receive and answer during the weekend.
    2) In fact, expect something like 3-4 business days to pass before hearing anything. It may go faster, but don't count on it. So Wednesday or Thursday is the most likely.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Just curious whats the name of the affected character?
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this is related, but someone else reported a missing ship and missing items a few days ago, though in his case, one of his ships changed to an entirely different ship.

https://old.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/b6h2ks/cryptic_please_help_temporal_light_cruiser/
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png