test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (So...)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Rei.....)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    (Sorry wound up really busy yesterday)

Veronica: What makes you say that?

*Reina hugs all of her kids as they rush over to her*

Ethrit: Sometimes being a hero means keeping quiet so you can help people elsewhere. Because she attacked those imperial troops they're probably going to execute some of the population as an example that you don't mess with them. *he looks thoughtful as he walks off* Wonder if Korriban is a dead world in this time.

*Eight blushes seeing how Nyssa acts and ruffles her hair*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    RAdm Rose: Well, you know, My parents are from the Mirror universe, and they moved here at the beginning of the Smiley Rebellion. Consdiering I am not there, could that be Eight is hopeless?

Manda: Mommy, no go. (She hugs RAdm Rose tighter)

RAdm Rose: I am not, Manda.

RAdm Rose: Go on, all of you, give them a big hug.

Fiona jumps into the hug, but Leo is hesitant, hoping for permission.

Nyssa giggles and is enjoying her playtime, after all it way past her bedtime
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    *and now, having satiated himself with juicy meat, matt curls up into a ball for a lengthy wolfnap*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: I just saw a alien getting the TRIBBLE beat out of them by those jackasses and I lost it.... it reminded me of my past...

Jorin: *sighs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: It'll be okay jakara.... *Picks jakara up carefully* C'mon... looks like you're not gonna get blood all over our sheets, So I'll move you to our quarters.... *Starts walking towards the captain's quarters*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *goes and pulls Leo into the hug*
    Krystal: *visibly relaxing*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jakara: I TRIBBLE up.. I'm sorry. *sighs* my anger still gets the best of me...

Jorin: I'll get us to korriban.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *nods* it's going to be fine, Jakara... I wouldn't listen to him saying that they'll execute some of population. These people are Mandalorian like Jorin.. *sets her down on the bed in the Captain's quarters* you remember all the things Uncle Marcus would tell us about them. If those jackwads did that, they'd have more on their hands with the Mandalorians than they could handle. Imagine if someone tried to do the same thing to a planet of Klingons.
    (trial soon?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Well we'd have to skip to the next day and i guess we've come far enough we can do that whenever. but i guess at least West, Rattler or rose have to agree)
    (well, there isn't much left to do...all the kids are doing kid things, krystal's calming down, eight's playing nanny and matt is full and sleepy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I think we can move to the arrignment day for Ranneson, if she still around or something else if she isnt)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Well the trial is literally gonna be the very next day from now i think it was said. so there is that.)
    (Unless Rannesson ask for summary judgment, its just like a trail in the US, reading of charges, entering not guilty plea, set tiem for trail, and where, that what happened in this place)
    Ancient Griffon insult

( I don't think Raneson has asked for anything actually)
    (I know, and it wouldn't be legal till asked it in arraignment either. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(well, i brought it up in steam...so we just have to wait for seven to show up and decide which route to take)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    (Hm. What options are available, exactly?)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    (Summary judgment is quicker fo the two, and basically you are found guilty and put your faith is the Judge (in this case Jessica as being the presiding judge) or the courtmartial, which is you plead not guilty, which goes along with a normal trial excpet with certain officer being the prosecution and defense, and find out when the actual trial starts. When you go the trial route all the paths are then hammered out like where the trail is, who does the actual trial stuff, motions to dismiss, stuff like that. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(let's just keep it simple...the last time you all tried to do something judicial, it took an entire night, over 200 posts and nick triggering intense fear across several federation member worlds over federation censorship)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Summary judgment is like when Worf disobeyed his orders to save Jadzia. But its all up to the Presdiing judge, but Starfleet Legal cna override the judgment but then has to go to courtmartial. The courtmartial is more like Spock's trail over Pike, or the trail over Data. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(how about burnham's trial, which took about half a minute as opposed to most of an episode?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Who is Burnam?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    (He's referencing Discovery. Burnham was stripped of rank after the Battle at the Binary Stars.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (I have never watched Discover expect the trailers)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(soo...what is everyone waiting on?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(West)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    *Reina hugs the other kids as they rush over and she blushes, crying tears of joy*

Reina: Thank you Rose.

Veronica: I don't think she's hopeless. And maybe things would've been different if you were born there but I think things can be fixed.

*Eight blushes as she plays with Nyss and Jamie just doing whatever the two want*

Jessica: They need to go to bed soon but I think that can wait till Rose gets back.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.