test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any KDF fleet with free/easy store access out there?

I'm looking for a KDF fleet that I can throw some fleet marks and some dilithium, but also be able to buy items for my Romulan/KDF character.
Tagged:

Comments

• queenbetazoid#8547 queenbetazoid Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hi lucasg981,
    How are you? Our KDF fleet, The house of Grilka, is recruiting new members. If you'd like to check out more information on us, here's a link to our website priorityonearmada.com. As far as buying from fleet stores, you have access to the stores once you have reached your first promotion. You get promoted once you have earned 100,000 fleet credits. Please let me know if you have any question.

Have a great day!
    Host - Twitch: Priority One Armada Twitch Channel
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Admiral Nicki - Priority One Armada
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Senior Officer// Quartermaster// Priority One Podcast
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    If you also enjoy doing group content with your fleet, you might want to consider Omega Combat Brigade. We are the KDF Wing of Omega Combat Division.

We do grant store access right away so you don't have to do anything before you can purchase from Fleet Stores. We do of course appreciate contributions to the fleet projects as well but we don't have any hard written qualifications. We just ask that you help if you can. We also do regular PVE Runs and have a dedicated Chat Channel for our entire Armada. We feature a wide range of players from some of the best players in the game to new and returning players trying to get their footing.

If you're looking just for fleet gear, then that's ok.. but should you decide you want the option for a little more then let me know. Either send me a message here on the board or drop a mail in game to @seaofsorrows and I will get you all set up.
    Insert witty signature line here.