test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multiple disconnects server timed out

As of this morning (UK time) I have had multiple disconnects at random. Hope the previous issues are not returning.

Comments

• thelodine#6188 thelodine Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've had the same problem since Feb. 9th. I've reported it to customer service and even ran the tracert test and sent the results to them also, am waiting for them to get back to me. As of right now the game is useless to me. Sometimes I can get on, but most of the time, it just times out and disconnects me. They need to fix this.
  • rosesawrosesaw Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am having the same problem here in the U.S. Game is almost unplayable
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I had a slew of these last week and on Sunday. They tend to happen in the 10-12 PM EST time window. I have had at least 5 SNRs (server not responding) while doing the Pahvo event, all leading to being bumped to the login screen. Thankfully, I was able to finish the event on my main character and get the Crystal Prism module. Yesterday, had one when I was in sector space and not on ground after one on Pahvo before that. That one cleared up thankfully. Someone needs to fix the servers, Cogentco maybe? ISP: CenturyLink, Location: New Jersey, USA. Before during the Pahvo event I did not have these problems until last week and on Sunday. Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I am also in the USA, and I too have had many problems.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Update: When logged in around the 10:00-11:00 PM EST timeframe, usually it is stable during that time but not the past few days, I had two SNRs (server not responding) and almost had a third that resolved itself yesterday. Someone contact Cogentco or whoever is in charge of the servers. They need to be fixed. Thanks. :(
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.