test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Recruit Rewards

I joined Star Trek Online during a Delta Recruit event. I created a Human Fed.

I was able to collect rewards with my characters until I created my “Age of Discovery” character. Now, I cannot collect ANY of them because thr message states I have to have a Klingon Delta Recruit.

I was told this might be a bug & to report it.

My PSN user name is:
Surface-Warrior

The character effected by the bug is named: Mok

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,932 Arc User
    Some of the Delta Recruit rewards are unlocked by Klingon characters, some are unlocked by Romulan characters and some are unlocked by Federation characters. To be able to claim every reward, you need one Delta Recruit from each faction.
    I'm not sure if the rewards 'lock' again if you later delete that Delta Recruit, though...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > Some of the Delta Recruit rewards are unlocked by Klingon characters, some are unlocked by Romulan characters and some are unlocked by Federation characters. To be able to claim every reward, you need one Delta Recruit from each faction.
    > I'm not sure if the rewards 'lock' again if you later delete that Delta Recruit, though...

I never noticed it before. I was able to collect all rewards with my TOS, my Gamma recruit, my Orion & my Reman &, of course my Delta Fed.

However, with my DSC character they are all locked & say I need a Klingon.

I still have my Delta & play with him often (even though I’ve finished every storyline).
    I don't think you'll have been able to collect the Klingon or Romulan rewards if you didn't have a Romulan or Kligon character play through the relevant storylines.
    Are your Orion and Reman Delta's too?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Nope. The only Delta I have is a human.
  • johnalthaus#7298 johnalthaus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    guys there is a big bug or trible problem regaurding vigilance missions rewards for delta recruit ive finish vigilance missions twice for delta recruit but it says you get rewards after you complete missions well ive done thjem twice still no reward
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    guys there is a big bug or tribble problem regarding vigilance missions' rewards for delta recruit I've finish vigilance missions twice for delta recruit but it says you get rewards after you complete the missions well I've done them twice still no reward

Have you looked on the device that Delta Recruits get to see if you can get the rewards from that? If I remember correctly you need to claim those rewards from the device.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    To collect the Vigilance rewards, you will need the Vigilance accolade to pop.
    The accolade requires a mission that once resided in the Vigilance arc, but doesn't any more - "Temporal Ambassador".