test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

/setregionfov Command 's not working anymore!

samborski#4611 samborski Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited March 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The title says everything, I guess. Was it disabled on purpose, or is it just broken? I really really miss having my camera glued right onto my spaceships hull, and I am not being ironic here. :( I've made me this new Klingon char and I really , really dig the looks of that Bird-Of-Prey, Koloth class, the standard B'rel Type is in a dire need of a redesign. (Good Lord is it ugly!)
Post edited by samborski#4611 on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Removed comment. Not useful.
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • samborski#4611 samborski Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Do you think that I am TRIBBLE stupid or something?!?!?!? No, It's not working... Jesus, try it for yourself and you ll see that it's broken.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Sorry...I don't use it.
    I just sent you the only article I read concerning the FOV commands.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Do you think that I am TRIBBLE stupid or something?!?!?!? No, It's not working... Jesus, try it for yourself and you ll see that it's broken.

Apparently, yes you are Tribble stupid and Tribble rude. The command works just fine.
    How nice that it's working for you TRIBBLE, well it doesn't work for me.
    Anyway, I found a solution online https://i.imgur.com/e96MwVq.png .
    edited March 2019
    Maybe it's just my rig being broken. :( now I'll have to type this long-TRIBBLE command every time I want to switch between the "cinematic-mode" and the default-mode. Sigh... Or mess with the .Pref files.
    Post edited by samborski#4611 on
    edited March 2019
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Sorry...I don't use it.
    I just sent you the only article I read concerning the FOV commands.

Sorry for lashing out like that btw, I have kind of an "anger management" ( I don't want to elaborate further on this, because it's frankly none of your god-damn TRIBBLE business internet!!!!) issue... cough.... and yes, I am getting a treatment.