test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gorn genocide

uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
on Nimbus III. Srsly, if I were a gorn, I wouldn't go near that system.

Anyways, is it me or these daily genocide quests gettin rather repetitive? Am I a reaper or what?

Comments

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    If I were Gorn, I would. Why would I care if a bunch of traitorous Tal Shiar lackeys happen to be the same race as me? If my orders take me there and they try to kill me, they die like everyone else to attack me.

"Ape Shall Never Kill Ape" is TRIBBLE.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    You're just cleaning the galaxy, one species at a time in the name of our Emperor!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    "Fear not the xenos, the mutant and the heretic"

"We do not hate the alien because he is different, we hate the alien because he had naught but hate in his heart for us."
    — Anonymous Battle-Brother of the Deathwatch
    Wait wrong universe
    Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
      I mean I always get endeavors like harvest some hurq, harvest some tzenkethi or more often than not harvest some gorn.

Ok, when I said I wish this game was more like Mass Effect I didn't mean this lol.

"There is no war, only the harvest." - Leviathan
    • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
      edited March 2019
      LOL! Endeavors -- come get your dose of daily genocides. ??? It's Star Trek.
      "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      Teaches the Gorn for throwing rocks at me
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
        Someone actually complained about that?
        I bet they must be a riot at Egyptian museum exhibits.
      • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
        I view the kill endeavors like the Gorn one as cleaning out pirates or something like that. After all the Gorn on Nimbus are essentially pirates. If its a battlezone endeavor, you can view it as supporting allied forces.
        db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
        I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
        The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
        azrael605 wrote: »
        Another one of these threads? For TRIBBLE's sake its a game. Nobody whatsoever has been killed. There is more than enough genocidal acts in the real world if people want to protest such things. This is dumber than the person who made a thread complaining the name of the computer at Facility 4028 is ISIS.

but isn't sci-fi partly about that, to protest about things we can not protest in the real world.

the isis thread was really funny i give you that

• drunkflux#5679 drunkflux Member Posts: 215 Arc User
        edited March 2019
        I only find the "Kill 60 of x" endeavers to be annoying in especially populated instances. Then I feel I have to compete for those frags like it's an old arena shooter. I know, none of those frags have my name on them, but lots of people around it does make it drag a little :P. I blame my impatience.

I don't even roleplay that my characters actually do any of that. It's just well, gamey. It's an mmorpg what can we expect? At least it's not a holy trinity grindfest. No waiting 5 hours for a healer so you can do a 2-minute daily :smile: .

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.
      • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
        garaks31 wrote: »
        the isis thread was really funny i give you that

Yea... I'm sure if they heard about the ancient Egyptian Goddess Isis, that predates the terrorist group by thousands of years, they'd demand she change her name too because reasons.
        Was a rediculous thread that was good for a laugh.
        db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
        I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
        The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      • wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
        edited March 2019
        Please actually look up the word "genocide" in a dictionary sometime. Locked.
        latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
        Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
      This discussion has been closed.