test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Before Sunset

If anybody is out there... I'd appreciate it people could give some of my missions a run, they've never seemed to stick.

Username: Gwalchavad

Missions: Brothers of Man, In the Shadow of Avalon (2 parts of a series I'll never now complete), and The Sins of the Fathers currently (and now forever), a stand alone mission which is a bookend to the TOS episode Bread and Circuses.

I'll be happy to give q&a narrative feedback on any of them - what I was thinking, where I was going... what my hopes and ideas for the future were in each case.

But most of all I'd appreciate it if foundry players could show them a little love before our songs are silenced.

Thanks. LLAP.

Comments

• javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    I will play yours as soon as I can. I share your frustration. I have two projects completed, one being written, and one is still just an idea in my head. And now, this news. This is a sad day.
    His methods have become unsound.
  • messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I'll play it. I can feel what your thinking, I was working on my first mission. One of a part of a community series that any foundry author could add to, based around the FDC.​​
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Thanks guys, let me know what your missions are and I will try to return the favour.
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Needless to say I'm not fussed about tips at all. The whole reason I feel bad about the Foundry going is that it was a forum for storytelling. If a story meant something in even the smallest of ways to someone... that is/was worth infinitely more to me than any dilithium remuneration.
    edited March 2019
    I completed my two-part adventure just before the sunset announcement and i was really happy with what i thought was a good story. The first is a year old but recently improved with new NPCs. The second part is all new and still under the review tab. I had other installments in mind, but they are not going to see the light of day now.

Posted under the username Javaman1969

Far and Away Part One: Sagittarius
    Far and Away part Two: The Chase
    Post edited by javaman1969 on
    I completed "Brothers of Man". I hope that "In the Shadows of Avalon" reveals who the Fair Folk are, I have a suspicion. My own missions were about the origins of an alien species, so I need to see how you did it. Also, I need to see if you are working off the mythology I think you are.