test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Polytrinic Acid Horta (4th anniversary Promo Reclaimable missing from Store)

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As title says, the only hortas i now see, are the ones i have to pay for.
This is the one i claimed across all my accounts, https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3031013-pre-anniversary-giveaway-day-1

And every account has been affected where i can no longer find this horta that i can claim for free and reclaim if i dismiss it. I contacted support and they were unable to help me. They told me to come here and post a bug report. So, here i am :)
I'm not sure when this happened as i have recently just come back to the game after having a break for a while. However, when i did come back, i created 2 new characters, one being a Jem'Hadar and the other being a Discovery era toon. The other day, i was going thru the items in the store to claim for my toons, like i do with every toon, and setting up admiralty ships,(kiddin this aint time consuming on 50+ toons lol). Anyway, that was when i noticed the reclaimable horta was missing.
I have tried exiting game and reloading game, switching characters, trying my alt accounts(Which is when i noticed they were affected as well). Only i havent tried and well, cant try, is going back in time because, you know, temporal laws,etc ;)
I also checked in the dilithium store as well, just in case it was moved to the reclaimable section, but no sign of it in there either.
Anyone else have this horta pack its bags and skip town on them? :)
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    Any news on this missing item?
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    went to claim it for a new captain and it was gone, checked on other captains and it wasn't claimable. Is something wrong with the promotions tab?
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
    edited February 2019
    Surely i am not the only one noticing this?? Or other items missing maybe?
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    You're not the only one missing their Horta
    Good.....but bad. Good that im not the only one and bad that its actually missing lol
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    New patch notes, no news for horta :(
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • scottie58scottie58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    edited February 2019
    edited February 2019
    was not flamin or trollin. merely stating facts. how long do we have to wait to get access to our items again? its already been months. how much longer do we have to wait? how is that trollin or flamin?
    how else do we get pwe's attention when they dont take notes anyway? they certainly dont fix anything. just look at how broken the store is and has been for the last who knows how long
    no, u only moderated the comments coz u dont agree with em
  • azeda1azeda1 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    went to claim it for a new captain and it was gone, checked on other captains and it wasn't claimable. Is something wrong with the promotions tab?

I have the same problem..Its missing....

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    scottie58 wrote: »
    was not flamin or trollin. merely stating facts. how long do we have to wait to get access to our items again? its already been months. how much longer do we have to wait? how is that trollin or flamin?
    how else do we get pwe's attention when they dont take notes anyway? they certainly dont fix anything. just look at how broken the store is and has been for the last who knows how long
    no, u only moderated the comments coz u dont agree with em

Contrary to you, they do fix things. Secondly, they do take notes, just maybe not the way you want them to. Also, there is a better way to express your frustration than flaming or trolling Cryptic. A lot of this brokenness was revealed after the C-store overhaul. They did not moderate the comments because they disagree with you. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I am missing this as well. It was there at one point.
    edited February 2019
    So there was a thread about the missing horta.
    I created this thread because i couldn't find anything about it. I must've had my eyes shut or blinked when searching lol. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1246792/polytrinic-acid-horta-promo-reclaimable-missing-from-store

Maybe a moderator could merge them?
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    I can confirm I'm also missing the 4th anniversary Polytrinic Acid Horta. It's not in the Legacy Unlocks, Promotions, Items nor Personnel (Combat Companions) tabs.

The latest patch mentioned something about the missing C-Store items for Lifetime players, but it didn't fix the issue. I can only find the 400 Zen item, not the account-wide.
    PyKDqad.jpg
    I saw those patch notes. I was wondering if i had mis-read something, but I think it was more about the items missing in the store for the LTS subscribers, and nothing to do with the missing horta. Maybe i'm wrong? Can someone clarify this? But, hopefully we will see a fix for this.

planet-space-sun.jpg
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Also missing the anniversary acid horta, not in the promotions tab, legacy tab, dilithium store reclaim tab or event reclaim tab (checked those just in case they moved it for some reason).
  • brog1brog1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    yup same here.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Aye, it's missing for me too.
    Wanted to give my Jem'Hadar and Discovery-Era captains a rocky blob to beam in during combat.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Its missing for me as well
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    I would have thought this would've been fixed in last week's patch since they fixed a few other issues with the store. My new toons are missing their horta :( lol
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I noticed this problem with a new Discovery toon I made the other day on my LTS account. I went back to my other accounts and noticed that the promotional item was missing from the C-store for those accounts as well.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    I noticed this problem with a new Discovery toon I made the other day on my LTS account. I went back to my other accounts and noticed that the promotional item was missing from the C-store for those accounts as well.

Fingers and toes are crossed, hoping it will be fixed this week :)
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    here is to hoping, I miss my little Horta.
    here is to hoping, I miss my little Horta.

Same here. Days are long and lonely without my little battle companion :(
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    Still missing​​
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    edited March 2019
    "Cooldown on the following Combat Companions has been reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes"

If only i could reclaim my polytrinic acid horta that is still missing from the promo tab :(​​
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    Waiting to see "resolved an issue that was preventing players from reclaiming the 4th anniversary polytrinic acid horta promotion gift" :(
    I think that is more important than your lockbox effects. :wink:​​
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    @chrian#9670 @engineerb4#4806 @ambassadorkael#6946 Any word on a fix for this bug? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ashridou812ashridou812 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Crossfire tribble reclaim also appears to be missing