test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Joined Trill/Trill Missing Flair/Basilisk Tattoos

j0nah11j0nah11 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I think this bug has been around since these options were introduced, but I was hoping to draw some attention to it if possible. I had thought it might be something that is incompatible with the Trill due to the texture path of the spots. However, it is possible to use both the spots and either tattoo as an alien, so I'm thinking it was just an oversight. Could these options please be added for Trill and Joined Trill species in the tailor?

Comments

• captainrebel78#5049 captainrebel78 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I have noticed that if you are playing an alien character and choose the "Host" option in the character creator: the spots will spot at the neck line and will not go head to toe. At first, I thought it was because I hadn't purchased the Joined Trill as a playable character; but, it still happens after the fact. It really noticeable on the abrupt stop when using swimwear on both female and male toons. In DS9, we know that the "spots" go from head to toe; but, if you use "alien" as a toon: the spots stop at the neckline.
  • j0nah11j0nah11 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yea, I think you may be right about that. I didn't realize the alien texture stops at the neckline. Still seems weird when all the other tattoos work just fine. I don't see why they would be using a different texture path, as they all look basically the same.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    It stops that way as the selectble tattoos are head options but the Trill spots from the neck down are a body option. I used to be (well technically still am until 11th of next month) a Foundry author and we had access to more options then players in certain categories.