test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

Comments

• jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    PMed, and have fun. ^_^
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    :)

OeSp1sc.jpg

WL0rk7G.jpg

snEH38R.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    Love the little fleet of starships swirling around their heads.
    brian334 wrote: »
    Love the little fleet of starships swirling around their heads.

^3^ V
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited January 2019
    Meep, what a transporter mishap! Though compared to those poor saps in TMP, they got off lightly.

Digging those R5 robots! ^_^ Grants, this comes from someone who sometimes plays Star Wars music in the background while STO-ing. ^^

21 'til I die!
    Meep, what a transporter mishap! Though compared to those poor saps in TMP, they got off lightly.

Digging those R5 robots! ^_^ Grants, this comes from someone who sometimes plays Star Wars music in the background while STO-ing. ^^

R2, and that soccer ball one got too much screen time, give the others some love, yo.

Also, I feel those ST1-ST6 transporters were not as good, or fun, as the TOS transporters.
    And the operator here, thinks in black and white, machine logic...sorta.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Oh yeah. As a kid, I had 2 R5 figures, as my original's stickers came off in the bath tub. O_O Think I even tried to play it off as battle damage. ^^;; But yea, I like how the R5s have those kinda tapered cylinder head shapes. And the "Gonk droids" are also groovy.

I also like how they have li'l ships around their heads where birds would be. ^^;; Does Mischa have a mohawk now?

21 'til I die!
    Oh yeah. As a kid, I had 2 R5 figures, as my original's stickers came off in the bath tub. O_O Think I even tried to play it off as battle damage. ^^;; But yea, I like how the R5s have those kinda tapered cylinder head shapes. And the "Gonk droids" are also groovy.

I also like how they have li'l ships around their heads where birds would be. ^^;; Does Mischa have a mohawk now?

Well, I though it be good if hair changes at times, you know.

I got long hair now, but m comic self, there, has that short look going at the moment.

If you look at past comics, you'll see the lil ships around their heads a few times as well. ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    *Adds the new pages and goes to nom on come cauliflower based crust pizza* Yum! :)
    Jamie, ya dig Mischa's mohawk?

dDw63QL.jpg

Ig338AA.jpg

xOPL9A2.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Very nice! ^__^

21 'til I die!
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    Love it <3
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
    More experimenting with future uniforms.

Feed back, opinions and criticism, please.
    HkbDOWp.jpg

tOoQUE3.jpg

1H342au.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Those are some shiny pants!

21 'til I die!
    Those are some shiny pants!

They always were, even the current ones are. :)

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    ctVohYN.jpg

FG4T2vH.jpg

oDCrwPN.jpg

NPzkBDb.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Oh noes, Franklin Drake! And yep, I remember the one holodeck shenanigans he pulled from an older incarnation of the DS9 arc. In fact think it was my Delta Recruit from the first time that saw it.

21 'til I die!
    Yep, old tribble-tribbler himself.

Also.....
    u0Elf9N.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Oh yummy! ^_^

And yes, he's a tribble-tribbler, indeed.

21 'til I die!
    2 new test shots.

1:
    Trying to mimic the game light trail look in sector space
    XIWqvmf.jpg

2:
    Experimenting with a new male uniform
    dcnjDvJ.jpg

Opinion, please. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Oh neat robo horse thingy!

And that is a neat uniform on the fellow.

Digging the light trail effects. Though my one quibble is that shouldn't the glowy stuff be coming from the nacelles? ~looks closer~ Ah oki ...

I've always dug the glowy bits of space ships whenever we're out in space. I am especially fond of the Jem Hadar set.

21 'til I die!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    I have not enlarged your comics to see them better and am using the Arc browser to look at this but this is great work. You have God-given talent for this sort of thing. I may disagree with you on corporate, political, religious, etc matters but I can accept, respect, honor, and praise your work on these Goddesses' comics. Thanks. God bless. Have a beautiful day in STO and I always enjoy when you say that someone deserves a cookie. Classic Smoke! :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I have not enlarged your comics to see them better and am using the Arc browser to look at this but this is great work. You have God-given talent for this sort of thing. I may disagree with you on corporate, political, religious, etc matters but I can accept, respect, honor, and praise your work on these Goddesses' comics. Thanks. God bless. Have a beautiful day in STO and I always enjoy when you say that someone deserves a cookie. Classic Smoke! :)

Yay. o:)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

Digging the light trail effects. Though my one quibble is that shouldn't the glowy stuff be coming from the nacelles? ~looks closer~ Ah oki ...

I've always dug the glowy bits of space ships whenever we're out in space. I am especially fond of the Jem Hadar set.

Robo horses gonna be a thing in the comics. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Robo horses are cool and the new uniforms look very nice. I think they might be a little too "shiny" but I assume that's intentional.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Robo horses are cool and the new uniforms look very nice. I think they might be a little too "shiny" but I assume that's intentional.

Well, MAINLY to look nice.

Though I always thought that one's personal shield emitters might be them. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

That makes sense and they do look really nice. I was thinking though, they do have a lack of federation symbols on them, maybe the metal bits on the side of the chaps could be changed to be like a TOS symbol?

Also, watch Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, you will see they had those.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rec5mjbN_Is
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

That makes sense and they do look really nice. I was thinking though, they do have a lack of federation symbols on them, maybe the metal bits on the side of the chaps could be changed to be like a TOS symbol?

I'm pondering on seeing if I can reskin some belt buckles I got for that. Rather than tap on the chest, tap on the belt. A sorta TMP nod, as it were.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

I'm pondering on seeing if I can reskin some belt buckles I got for that. Rather than tap on the chest, tap on the belt. A sorta TMP nod, as it were.

I think that would look great and fit perfectly.
    Hella nice!

That Galaxy Rangers looked Transformers the Movie like in bits, in terms of really high art quality! And the one voice reminds me of a G.I. Joe character.

21 'til I die!