test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terran Shorts

kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
Already sent in-game bug reports, but as it's still not fixed, I try my luck here...

The Terran shorts from both the "Terran Empire Odyssey" & "Terran Empire Jupiter (Leeta's Variants) LOBI outfits are still bugged. It is possible to combine them with stockings on a Trill/Joined Trill, but on all other races this is NOT possible and should be fixed... please!!!

Thanks in advance.

DzrdJQhX4AAPvCZ.jpg
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comments

• maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    hmm has to be a recent bug because my AoD character (is human) and her kobali Boff both have stockings with their Terran shorts but i made the outfits back during the 50% lobi store sale.
  • picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Great colorisation !
    I'm curious, what is the name of that shirt, on the top left .. ?
    "To baldly go, where no one has gone before"

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    hmm has to be a recent bug because my AoD character (is human) and her kobali Boff both have stockings with their Terran shorts but i made the outfits back during the 50% lobi store sale.

Nope - not recent... I have this problem for over a year on my Liberated Borgs and also on a Human and on an Alien character. The only char this is working on (for me) is the Joined Trill. A friend also tested this and it also just works on a Joined Trill for him. That said, it could certainly work on certain chars/races, that I wasn't able to test, but this should definitely be looked into.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Great colorisation !
    I'm curious, what is the name of that shirt, on the top left .. ?

Thank you *^_^* & ah, it's the Exo-III top from the K-13 station. It's available with/without undershirt.
    q4F10XV.jpg

Nope - not recent... I have this problem for over a year on my Liberated Borgs and also on a Human and on an Alien character. The only char this is working on (for me) is the Joined Trill. A friend also tested this and it also just works on a Joined Trill for him. That said, it could certainly work on certain chars/races, that I wasn't able to test, but this should definitely be looked into.

Addition:
    Also tested this on an AoY Vulcan and a Bolian character and it's also not possible to combine stockings with shorts on both.
    q4F10XV.jpg