test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Publishing broke?

nemesischikennemesischiken Member Posts: 32 Arc User
None of my missions seem to publish now :(

I get to 50% pretty quick and it just stops there for several different foundry projects that republished fine back in early december when the foundry came back

Anyone publishing projects right now?
HNCNKy.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Currently publishing is not working. We've passed it along with Kael though this may be a side effect of pre-patching (something about that process could be interfering with Foundry networking.) After the anniversary goes live give it another try, if it's still broken then it's definitely a bug.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    nemesischikennemesischiken Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Thanks!
    HNCNKy.jpg
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @duncanidaho11 said:
    > Currently publishing is not working. We've passed it along with Kael though this may be a side effect of pre-patching (something about that process could be interfering with Foundry networking.) After the anniversary goes live give it another try, if it's still broken then it's definitely a bug.

Did you tell him the costume editor isn’t working?
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @duncanidaho11 said:
    > Currently publishing is not working. We've passed it along with Kael though this may be a side effect of pre-patching (something about that process could be interfering with Foundry networking.) After the anniversary goes live give it another try, if it's still broken then it's definitely a bug.

• Options
    > @duncanidaho11 said:

Yup.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    Update, it working now! Seems like it was pre-patching that was causing the trouble.
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Update, it working now! Seems like it was pre-patching that was causing the trouble.

I have been trying for days now to publish the second installment of Bob From Accounting, and it will NOT complete. This is really frustrating, and I'm about to just give up on doing any more missions. I'm not upset, but just disappointed because the feedback I was getting from the first one made making the second one seem like it would be so worth the continued effort.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User

I have been trying for days now to publish the second installment of Bob From Accounting, and it will NOT complete. This is really frustrating, and I'm about to just give up on doing any more missions. I'm not upset, but just disappointed because the feedback I was getting from the first one made making the second one seem like it would be so worth the continued effort.
    What seems to be the issue, it's quite a common problem (especially if you have a slightly poor connection) that it does to certain procent of complete and then gets stuck 60% seems quite common for me. Only way to work around that is just keep trying as it's not a bug per say but the foundry loosing connection middle of publishing.
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

What seems to be the issue, it's quite a common problem (especially if you have a slightly poor connection) that it does to certain procent of complete and then gets stuck 60% seems quite common for me. Only way to work around that is just keep trying as it's not a bug per say but the foundry loosing connection middle of publishing.

After about the tenth attempt, I finally just gave up. My connection is actually pretty awesome. Not sure what is going on with the Foundry connection, however.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
This discussion has been closed.