What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STOPC] Ninth Anniversary Events!

124»

Comments

• stringer1972stringer1972 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »
    lhoygow wrote: »
    Someone forgot to extend the event to the 23rd it seems...

edit: nevermind, just saw the twitter announcement

Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    5h5 hours ago
    More
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The anniversary event will be briefly switched off, but is not gone forever and will return for the extension.

It seems Cryptic and I have a very different definition of the word "briefly".

Edit:
    Update from twitter just now
    The Anniversary events will return tomorrow on PC, and run through Sunday. Thanks for your patience!

Still a somewhat different definition of the word 'briefly' than I have, but I'm grateful for the clarification.

great i'm gonna end up short like 40-80 vouchers :/ too many storms to be able to log on
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)

Did you read the patch notes for tomorrow?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11098133
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited February 2019
    where2r1 wrote: »

is that supposed to imply Q and the Omega dailies will be back after the patch?
    The Borg Assimilator
    After a break & checking the forums, tried to launch game & it crashed instantly. Tried a 2nd time crashed again.
    Now waiting for it to verify all files.
    The Borg Assimilator
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    edited February 2019

Yes sir.

Extended the various 2019 Anniversary events to go until 10:00AM Feb. 24th.
    Resolved an issue that could prevent players from receiving the Featured TFO Boxes from completing the project
    Captains who experienced this issue can claim the missing boxes from the Reclaim store, once per account.
    Resolved an issue that was preventing some Lifetime Subscription members from accessing reclaimable items in the C-Store.
  • rickhar1rickhar1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    protoneous wrote: »

Yes sir.

Resolved an issue that could prevent players from receiving the Featured TFO Boxes from completing the project
    Captains who experienced this issue can claim the missing boxes from the Reclaim store, once per account.
    Resolved an issue that was preventing some Lifetime Subscription members from accessing reclaimable items in the C-Store.

So Im in Sol spacedock right now and no Q - so how exactly is this event continued???
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    rickhar1 wrote: »
    protoneous wrote: »

Yes sir.

So Im in Sol spacedock right now and no Q - so how exactly is this event continued???

Wait til after the patch. After that, the event is reactivated again for 2 days
    pjxgwS8.jpg
    I restarted the craputer and the game launcher still wants to re-verify all files.
    IF it crashes again, not sure what i'll do.
    The Borg Assimilator
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Sadly I did not know it was going to be extended and ended up burning a couple hundred Lobi to finish the ship; too damn expensive...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
    So we have what, 48 hours from the game coming back after maintenance? So from 9:30am PST/12:30pm EST Fri to 9:30am PST/12:30pm EST Sunday, right?
    The Borg Assimilator
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It was actually back up at 11:37 EST. Should be enough time for three runs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    ... and you can use 2020 tokens to finish the 2019 ship (during next years anniv event). So no real need to panic and spend lobi if you are short. Just start the ship project this year.
    You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth
    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. Philippa Georgiou
    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Bye Q dont hurry back.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Well, got the three Marks Packs from this extension on my Discovery Character. Will only have to throw about 80 away.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Now that the anniversary is over I can say that for the first time, the Omega minigame has actually worked consistently for the duration of the event, something that couldn't be said for previous years when the weekly maintenance would often break it! :D
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    >>>Valkora Sarvour, 25th Century KDF SciCpt 997/1000 for Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
    >>>Professor Moriarty, 25th Century SciCpt 560/1000 for T'Pau-class Vulcan Scout, 0/1000 for Lukari Ho'kuun Sci; 80/1000 & 560/1000. (Ticket opened for vouchers on the wrong ship)
    >>>R'ok'lyht, Cardassian/Romulan KDF Eng 600/1000 for 2018 Bajoran Interceptor

Well, I tried. The 'Two Extra Days' I would have been more grateful for if they weren't implemented so badly. I had to commute to a wifi café to play, and I had the expectation of the 'two days' being tacked on to the scheduled end date for the event and scheduled my time accordingly and was short-changing myself on sleep to do that. By delaying it a day I missed out as I could not run those dailies on the day I expected to be able to do so.
    As a consequence I was NOT able to stay up all day Saturday to try to get in the runs I had intended to do during what was a 'gap' in the missions' availability.

I am grateful that the 200 vouchers are still there in the DSC missions so alts who I wasn't able to run those missions yet can still get them and apply them to the project; I will endeavor to close out these loose ends over the next day or two to get them on the few alts that need them.
    Before they are taken away or nullified.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.