test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House T'kuvma outfit bugged. (Still Bugged 2/21/19 post maintenance.)

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Had the outfit on my kdf captain (klingon male)
now after the patch, cant select it, and when i go to edit it the auto switches to uniform:tight one of the generic body armours

no drop down option for it with uniforms/clubwear/omega etc etc etc drop down box

now says/has
Tr: unrestricted as an option

under that, category has no option for house t'kuvma gear, under any option of tight, loose, shirtless or armoured

now, under the sci/mw officer, it has the same option - both Uniform and this new Tr: unrestricted, but DOESNT switch her outfit to something else.

I really hope this highlights the need for massive QoL attention the tailor needs.
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by kellmg96#5851 on

Comments

• keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I have the same issue.
  • srbin666srbin666 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    same here and the DSC Helmet also Bugs on most chars
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Ditto on all of the above.
  • herbie1988herbie1988 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    same here was working fine until the patch 16/02/19
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Same, was working on release but getting the bug described in the OP as of today's patch. Tried deleting/reclaiming KDF MW Boff but no change.
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I have the exact same problem. Just went to the tailor to change my hairstyle and now I have lost the ability to select the T'Kuvma outfit. The option was replaced with Tr. Unrestricted. I also noticed that the T'Kuvma bracers are now part of the standard wrist attachment options
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    What? I didn't even get to play with that, yet. LOL!!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • eldarshadow1986eldarshadow1986 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I have the exact same issue as the OP
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Having the same issue, too. I also noticed the boots option for this outfit went missing on females.
    1xe027q.png
  • azeda1azeda1 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Having the same issue...
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Same
    sad that they broke 2 uniforms 2days after they released em :cold_sweat:
    More like typical. And I still have one character that can't access the Spectres mission thread.
    srbin666 wrote: »
    sad that they broke 2 uniforms 2days after they released em :cold_sweat:

Well...I am still busy chasing Omegas. I will be very sad if this isn't fixed by the time those are gone for another year.

Because that is the time I have penciled in for playing with new costumes....uh, and checking my "Available" tabs on various characters, and sort through more posts in Kit Modules thread.... LOL!

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I can't even equip the T'Kuvma outfit on my female Klingon. All I get access to are bracers.
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    payed for new stuff works 1st day 2nd day after patch I cant pick my new kdf costumes why am I not shocked by this cryptic
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    payed for new stuff works 1st day 2nd day after patch I cant pick my new kdf costumes why am I not shocked by this cryptic

Yea, wish I had known about this issue before I made my purchase. I would've definitely waited until it was fixed.
    Yeah, but by then the sale would be over. Most likely.

wilv wrote: »

Yea, wish I had known about this issue before I made my purchase. I would've definitely waited until it was fixed.

renata666 wrote: »

This game has sales all the time. There will be another chance to get the discount. I would've rather wait for another sale if it meant all the items in the pack would work.
    Your point on the uniforms is fair enough. For me, I wasn't as interested in the uniforms as much as the ships and other items.
    renata666 wrote: »

This game has sales all the time. There will be another chance to get the discount. I would've rather wait for another sale if it meant all the items in the pack would work.

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,247 Arc User
    Also on the right arm assc. i now have a DSC Kor option ive never seen before. Its little spikes down the arm. no option for the other arm though.

I do like it, its nice.
    the DSC House Kor uniform doesn't have anything on the other arm IIRC, I'm guessing they're gear up to add that outfit to the game.

the DSC Helmet is also still Bugged and Jem'hadar now cant equip Gamma rep Armour on Boffs the Delta Rep still works.......
    Awww, well, this is too bad. But, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I have something to do instead, at least, as they made the Anniversary Extension into a weekend event, so will have to reschedule time to play with costumes.

• sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Not really interested in the armor but it should be under DSC T'kuvma Armor.

X4rWLAo.jpg
    OPv9m3F.jpg
    Love that color combo. :) Though, I sure wish it had the extended palette on it.
    And just as I suspected...looks nicer on taller characters.

I need a taller character. Does it look better on the male forms?

• sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    NArU1Wj.jpg

Boots are there when edit.
    OPv9m3F.jpg