test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't access my fleet star base

ravenssongravenssong Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have not been able to access my fleet star base for some time now I file a bug report some time back and another one today. I can't transwarp there and I can't fly there and get in. It kicks me to my desktop and I have to verify files every time. this is on all my captains. on some captains I can go to k 13 and shuttle there, but not all of them. So would like any help I can get as the bug reports are not being followed up on. I don't seem to be having an issue with any other fleet holdings.

Comments

• dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I Can confirm this has been happening to him still, as I've watched his computer do crash, then re launch the launcher, he's one of the hardest working members of my fleet besides myself, so having him unable to buy elite hanger pets and other certain fleet properties causes some frustrations to not just him, but me too.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Make sure that reduce file streaming is on… sometimes it crashes for me if that option is disabled
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • ravenssongravenssong Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you for your response, however it turned out to be a missing file. I had ti uninstall and reinstall to make it work. Thanks again