test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOBI SHOPPING CONFUSION?

mcnammymcnammy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Can Romulan KDF faction use Lobi KDF gear like Warrior's Skirt?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• aeieaeie Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I want to say yes, but it's been awhile and i dont remember if it was locked for only for BOFF's that were Klingon. The easiest method is to check on your Captain while viewing in the changing room, if the option is there (provided you dont have it disabled for not owning it) you'll see it listed there if you are able to use it, even if you don't own it.

To clarify, there is an option to disable seeing items you dont own. If you dont have this turned on, you should see everything whether you own it or not as to what you can use.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No. The old faction-locked lobi clothes are not enabled for romulans. I haven't tried the KDF side myself, but the fed ones are not enabled for fedroms so its almost certain the KDF ones are the same.

Generally speaking, if you're not allowed to buy an outfit box directly from the lobi store on a particular character, you won't be allowed to open the box if you get one from the exchange or through another toon, either.
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Romulans cannot wear Klingon or Starfleet is exclusive uniforms
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Romulans cannot wear Klingon or Starfleet is exclusive uniforms

Tell that to my Romulan wearing the full Honor Guard set. All my Romulan Bridge Officers are wearing it as well.

This is an issue with the Lobi store stuff, Reputation and normal C-Store stuff works just fine.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Romulans and KDF Boffs and Characters can wear the Seven of Nine Outfit. The only exception seems to be KDF Liberated Borg Boffs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • mcnammymcnammy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks all would hate to spend for nothing :smiley:
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    mcnammy wrote: »
    Thanks all would hate to spend for nothing :smiley:

If you're ever in doubt. Copy your character over to tribble and test it out first.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
This discussion has been closed.