test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: That is good news. How long is it going to take to arrive?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    alex: hmmm...that's a ways away from where my task force entered this universe - should i have commander bloodhoof redirect to just outside that system in case we need reinforcements? they took a battering from several engagements, but most of the ships are still plenty combat-ready​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    kiena: yes it is, something like that can get you mugged in an ally way....but i can take it i suppose.....its worth a lot more then anything in this bar i can tell you that.*she looks over at ethrit.* and what do you mean "credits from your time"? like republic credits or something?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: I'm well prepared if worst comes to worst. *Taps the chainsword on his back* lets hope we won't need an entire fleet though...

Briana: Well uhhh... if that is the case and it is worth that much... Why not buy the whole bar a round? Just uhhh... don't tell them it was us? *Lets kiena take it*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Only Ash and Space Marines would think of using a chain saw for a parry weapon)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (It's not a chainsaw. it is a chainsword. and yes. that was the inspiration for it)
    alex: i'd hope we won't need them either, that this will just be a simple snatch 'n scat...but when does ANYTHING ever go our way?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Jessica: Don't call them in just yet. Such a large fleet will make them realize we know where Krystal is or atleast suspect it.

Seventeen: It won't take long to get there but we'll need to be careful when we arrive. *the T'laru jumps to warp*

Ethrit: Yeah sorry. Used to hunt bounties for the republic. *he nods* But I was relaxing on a farm for a while don't know if my money is still good.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (honestly, i figure it probably would be...a credit chit's a credit chit - only thing that would ever change is the name)

alex: well...they'd be coming in under cloak, and they wouldn't be entering the actual system itself unless we needed them - hell, with how fast hyperdrives are, i could have them standing by several systems away

(what system IS krystal being held in anyway, and how far is it from the badlands? preferably a REAL trek system, or at least the nearest real one to it if you have to have a custom one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

keina: wait....you.....are you serious?...*she looks over at ethrit.* and woah there dont mention the republic....or at least keep your voice down about it you're in an imperial occupied planet after all... *the girl looks a bit worried and paranoid as she looks around.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: yeah, sure *smiles* free drinks for everyone until however much it's worth has been spent. Just don't tell anyone it was us I guess.
    RAdm Rose hugs Veronica and cries: If i kill them, and i lose our family; I hope you still think me as the one you want to be with?

Frar: Alright, traffic is getting more erattic. I want to say the AI is halfway through. Dee?

Nyssa: So far, I dont see any trouble, which is intresting.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*cue imperial entanglements*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*across the bar a fight breaks out between a few storm troopers and drunken mandalorians. some of the denizens of the bar start chanting in mando'a*

jakara: well sh*t its about time something interesting happened.

keina: i-its really not that bad....this only happens a few times a day. a-anyway...*takes out a small ordering device.* what'll you all have? *she says taking the gem.*

jakara: ill have scrimpi with a side of crispic, and to drink what ever this Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud stuff is.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Deunan: I think so too. Still within tollerances though.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: I think I'll take some Corellian Brandy and some of that Tiingilar?

Nick: so If things get loud are we ready for that?
    *the bar fight intensifies as a squad of storm troopers on duty walk.*

keina: *nods to the two then looks over at nyssa and ethrit* anything for you two?
    Nyssa: Ah, some soda water with some fruit juice.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*pokes west with hive*)

alex: if need be...i just hope that, for once, things go our way and we don't have a massive fleet drop out of FTL right on top of us​​

#LegalizeAwoo

rattler2 wrote: »
    *Challenger locks down due to Omega Directive*
    Krystal: GOD DANG IT! NOT NOW!

(see? this is why whoever came up with that insane directive needs to be hanged, beheaded, skinned, drawn and quartered and have their entrails cut out and BURNED before being hurled in a pit of salt!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: We can only hope... I brought some heavy stuff just in case it does... Saving them for that only though. Infiltration is priority so I'm prepared to go in all sneaky peaky like. Knives for close takedowns. grabbed something from my quarters that I'm keeping in a bag matt gave me. For silent mid to long range takedowns.

Briana: I think we also have one other person with us *Looks around for jamie*
    *raises an eye* oh, he gave you a bag of holding? make sure you fill it with the whole pharmacy and armory - you can never have too many explosives and drugs​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Yeah, he did. *Points to it on his belt*and I'll keep that in mind for next time. Just didn't want to hold everyone up.
    edited February 2019
    i hope those knives are made out of something that can slice through thick armor like a lightsaber through butter...terrans don't usually wear anything stronger than what we wear, but you never know

(and kayla seriously needs to check up on matt already...she should be finished with casualties by now - i think a good hour or two has passed since the attack)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes nick with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: one I fought was using photonic armor.... almost unleashed a real nasty thing on him... my knife will get through this time... Also... yeah I realize I don't have any armor now that you bought it up....
    neither do i, most of the time; probably not the best idea, but in a pinch, i can create magical armor - which i've actually done once or twice in the recent past now...i think the most recent was when we went to rescue martok from a son'a prison​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I was the one who retrieved the Intel for that rescue. I couldn't go on the mission cause I was trapped in another universe with Matt for company. Oh and that universe's equivalent of Matt... I believe Commander Victoria went on that mission in my stead. And from the reports I read, she did well
    yeah, not my most fondly-remembered mission...i had to wear a damn collar as part of our infiltration getup! not that i don't wear them often - i'm wearing one right now *he fingers a red leather spiked collar*, but i just don't like someone ELSE putting one on me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: uh-huh... I'm not hearing any complaints about Commander Victoria, that's a good thing. I'm gonna turn the subject away from her before someone tries to tell another joke... that one universe I was in with Matt... they had fecking amazing soda. One variant glows.