test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buy Zen broken?

endermandsendermands Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Anyone else having issues buying zen? Tried with two different credit cards this morning and both failed with error 102. Was hoping to pick up the new pack,
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I bought some the other day no problems. Twice. $10 on two different accts. Used my debit card though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • deus257deus257 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I noticed the problem too, was gonna treat myself to a little zen for a future purchase but it said there was a problem with my card, didn't try again.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Happened to me yesterday on Chrome. I had to switch to Firefox to get my Zen. That worked. I think it must be the ad blocker I have on Chrome.

I do not use Firefox for any browsing, so it just kinda sits there for when this sort of stuff happens.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • deus257deus257 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Happened to me yesterday on Chrome. I had to switch to Firefox to get my Zen. That worked. I think it must be the ad blocker I have on Chrome.

I do not use Firefox for any browsing, so it just kinda sits there for when this sort of stuff happens.

Just tried it on firefox, it worked. I don't use adblock so it must be a chrome thing
    deus257 wrote: »
    Just tried it on firefox, it worked. I don't use adblock so it must be a chrome thing

Great!

You know, when I got the notice that there was something wrong with my credit card...
    I was on the horn to my credit card Customer Service number.

Turned out the last transaction was at PetSmart earlier that morning....no other transaction happened.
    So, I knew it had to be something else.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Odd, my first purchase the other day was on Chrome, through the Charge button, and the other through Arc, to be sure the right acct got their zen too. No problems with either purchase.

And I do have Adblock plus on Chrome.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    I am using uBlock on Chrome. Nothing on Firefox.

• endermandsendermands Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yup ad blocker did it. thanks for the help
This discussion has been closed.