test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ch'rell: the resources of the shadows are at your disposal for your revenge. Use them wisely.

Gazia: I hope to refine my cybernetics to achieve... perfection.

Wesker: I also wish to further the evolution of sapient species with genetic engineering but hate having to do so so secretive.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Susan: I'll wear um... a tank top and some cargo pants.

*As the two are leaving, Karen and Serah bump in to them.*

Karen: Oh, hey. Where are you two headed?

Susan: We were gonna go on a date.

Karen: Where to?

Daya: A club in the outer settlements.

Susan: Do you two want to join us?

OoC: What was the name Laura gave the archangel? I kind of want to do some stuff with Laura getting to know her or maybe some stuff with the Iconian I brought in.

Karen: Sure.

*OOC: Jen, I think.*

Susan: Wonderful!

*Serah smiles softly and looks thoughtful*

Laura: *In the crew lounge playing a game on a padd* So Jen... tell me about yourself.

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen: Not much to tell. I'm an Archangel. A genetically engineered assassin. I was raised through childhood to know how to infiltrate places, and through adolescence to know how to kill people.

*Holandra III. The four travel to a settlement outside the official colony boundary. Near the centre of the settlement is a large club. Inside, the main floor is filled with music and coloured lighting. Karen takes Serah over to the dance floor while Daya leads Susan towards the bar. At one far side of the club are a number of matted areas where a couple of minor fights are taking place. The patrons are a mix of many different races, including Humans, Trill, Klingons, Orions, Turanians, Andorians, Bajorans, and many others.*

Laura: I don't mean your past I know a fair bit about archangels. I mean like what's your favorite food, do you like games, do you have a hobby.

Susan: This place seems like fun.

Serah: I've never been somewhere like here before. *she looks so excited*

Jen: The blood of my enemies, mixed martial arts, and beating people into a pulp.

*She smiles.*

Kidding.

*Holandra III. Karen smiles and dances with her, laughing. Daya gets a drink from the bar.*

Daya: Told you. *Smiles.*

OoC: Sorry I typed up a reply but it never sent.

Laura: *rolls her eyes* We need to work on your social skills. *she smiles* Here how about we go get a bite to eat. Like at a restaurant?

*Susan smiles and gets a drink too*

Susan: is this stuff alchoholic?

*Serah tries her best but is a little nervous about dancing*

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen; Sure.

*Holandra III.*

Daya: It's... *She studies the drink intently, before shrugging.* It's green.

*Karen smiles at her supportively.*

Karen: You're doing great!

Laura: Oh come on you need to learn how to relax and take that stick our of your a*s. *she gets up and stretches*

Susan: If I throw up I'm blaming you. *she starts starts sipping her drink slowly.

Jen: I am relaxing.

*Holandra III.*

Daya: That's fair.

About an hour later, Daya's watching one of the fights. They're tending to be pretty tame, with wins tending to be by pin or some pretty light submissions. There aren't any set rules, just whatever the opponents set beforehand.*

Laura: I'm teasing. Now come on, I know a chinese Vulcan fusion restaurant nearby.

*Susan watches the fight with her looking curious*

*Jen follows her.

Holandra III. The fighters are a Trill and a Human, wrestling on the ground. The Trill gets her opponent in a headscissors mount, pinning her there for a few seconds before the human gives up. She helps her opponent up before dancing victoriously on the mat.*

Trill: Anyone else want some?

*Daya smiles and looks at Susan.*

Daya: She's good. I mean, not as good as you, but...

Susan: Are you wanting to see me fight? *she raises an eyebrow*

*Laura and Jen arrive at the restaurant and apparently the owners know her and help them get seated right away*

Laura: If there's one thing I love its food. One of the benefits of genetic augmentation I burn calories very easily meaning I can eat a ton. *she smiles and looks at the menu*

Daya: Maybe. *Smiles playfully.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Jen: Same, but they usually give us replicator meals with the nutritional values hiked.

Laura: well nows the chance to try some real food. Now since most of it is vulcan there isn't much meat on offer but they do have a few select meals that combine vulcan style cooking with chinese style meals.

Susan: Oh alright. How do I enter in the fight?

Jen: Recommend anything?

*Holandra III. Karen walks up to them.*

Karen: I think you just walk up to her and punch her in the face.

Laura: I enjoy the chicken teriyaki they make and their vulcan egg rolls are really surprising.

Susan: I'm not sure I'm up for just running up and punching someone. *blushes*

*Daya gives Karen a look before patting Susan's back.*

Daya: Just go up and say you want to fight.

*She gently pushes Susan forward. The Trill sees Susan moving forwards and smiles at her.*

Trill: You wanna go?

*Dalos. Jen orders the chicken teriyaki.*

OoC: What was the name Laura gave the archangel? I kind of want to do some stuff with Laura getting to know her or maybe some stuff with the Iconian I brought in.

Laura: *In the crew lounge playing a game on a padd* So Jen... tell me about yourself.

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen: Not much to tell. I'm an Archangel. A genetically engineered assassin. I was raised through childhood to know how to infiltrate places, and through adolescence to know how to kill people.

*Holandra III. The four travel to a settlement outside the official colony boundary. Near the centre of the settlement is a large club. Inside, the main floor is filled with music and coloured lighting. Karen takes Serah over to the dance floor while Daya leads Susan towards the bar. At one far side of the club are a number of matted areas where a couple of minor fights are taking place. The patrons are a mix of many different races, including Humans, Trill, Klingons, Orions, Turanians, Andorians, Bajorans, and many others.*

Laura: I don't mean your past I know a fair bit about archangels. I mean like what's your favorite food, do you like games, do you have a hobby.

Jen: The blood of my enemies, mixed martial arts, and beating people into a pulp.

*She smiles.*

Kidding.

*Holandra III. Karen smiles and dances with her, laughing. Daya gets a drink from the bar.*

Laura: *rolls her eyes* We need to work on your social skills. *she smiles* Here how about we go get a bite to eat. Like at a restaurant?

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen; Sure.

*Holandra III.*

Laura: Oh come on you need to learn how to relax and take that stick our of your a*s. *she gets up and stretches*

Susan: If I throw up I'm blaming you. *she starts starts sipping her drink slowly.

*Holandra III.*

About an hour later, Daya's watching one of the fights. They're tending to be pretty tame, with wins tending to be by pin or some pretty light submissions. There aren't any set rules, just whatever the opponents set beforehand.*

Laura: I'm teasing. Now come on, I know a chinese Vulcan fusion restaurant nearby.

*Jen follows her.

Holandra III. The fighters are a Trill and a Human, wrestling on the ground. The Trill gets her opponent in a headscissors mount, pinning her there for a few seconds before the human gives up. She helps her opponent up before dancing victoriously on the mat.*

*Laura and Jen arrive at the restaurant and apparently the owners know her and help them get seated right away*

Laura: If there's one thing I love its food. One of the benefits of genetic augmentation I burn calories very easily meaning I can eat a ton. *she smiles and looks at the menu*

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Jen: Same, but they usually give us replicator meals with the nutritional values hiked.

Laura: well nows the chance to try some real food. Now since most of it is vulcan there isn't much meat on offer but they do have a few select meals that combine vulcan style cooking with chinese style meals.

Laura: I enjoy the chicken teriyaki they make and their vulcan egg rolls are really surprising.

*She gently pushes Susan forward. The Trill sees Susan moving forwards and smiles at her.*

Susan: Sure. *she gets into a stance*

Laura: *she orders some vulcan egg rolls as an appetizer for them to share and the same meal* So as an archangel have you ever had to... blend in with regular society? or have you only had to do missions? *she sips her soda as their food is brought out a few minutes later*

*Jen shrugs.*

*She smiles.*

Kidding.

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen; Sure.

*Holandra III.*

*Holandra III.*

*Jen follows her.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Laura: *she orders some vulcan egg rolls as an appetizer for them to share and the same meal* So as an archangel have you ever had to... blend in with regular society? or have you only had to do missions? *she sips her soda as their food is brought out a few minutes later*

Jen: A little of both... On missions I sometimes had to blend in, but between missions we were all based on the Citadel.

*Holandra III. The Trill does the same and starts circling.*

Trill: Okay, how do you wanna do this?

*Jen shrugs.*

*She smiles.*

Kidding.

*Jen shrugs.*

Jen; Sure.

*Holandra III.*

*Holandra III.*

*Jen follows her.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Jen: A little of both... On missions I sometimes had to blend in, but between missions we were all based on the Citadel.

*Holandra III. The Trill does the same and starts circling.*

Trill: Okay, how do you wanna do this?

Susan: First to tap out? *she circles looking a bit nervous*

Laura: What was it like living at the citadel. I mean I imagine you weren't social like how people are out here.
    Trill: Sure. MMA or grappling?

*Dalos.*

Jen: Most of the time was spent training, eating, or fighting.

*Dalos.*

Susan: MMA.

Laura: How often did you fight amongst each other? *the egg rolls arrive*

*Dalos.*

*The Trill nods.*

Trill: You can set the pace. *OOC: She means how physical the match is.*

*Dalos. Jen tries an egg roll.*

Jen: Depended on how ticked off with each other we were. Sometimes a couple of times a week, sometimes as often as three times in one day. The adolescent Archangels tend to have much more violent rivalries than the adult ones. Their wing has to have its own sickbay to deal with the number of injuries. I was actually called in a few times to break up brawls in their barracks when someone pulled a knife.

*She sounds like she's holding something back.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ch'rell: we can help on both those fronts as well. A member who isn't here has access to both of those. Xanatos is a very wealthy member who runs a company of genetics and cyber technology. His resources should prove most helpful.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ch'rell: we can help on both those fronts as well. A member who isn't here has access to both of those. Xanatos is a very wealthy member who runs a company of genetics and cyber technology. His resources should prove most helpful.

M Dani: So what's our first move?

*Dalos.*

*The Trill nods.*

Jen: Depended on how ticked off with each other we were. Sometimes a couple of times a week, sometimes as often as three times in one day. The adolescent Archangels tend to have much more violent rivalries than the adult ones. Their wing has to have its own sickbay to deal with the number of injuries. I was actually called in a few times to break up brawls in their barracks when someone pulled a knife.

Laura: Is something wrong? How bad did it get? *the egg roll is good certainly better than anything she's had before at the citadel*

Susan: I'd like to keep things at a more average pace. I'm not looking to have to go to a doctor. *She rushes forward and throws a jab playfully*

OoC: Sorry got really sick yesterday.

*Dalos.*

*The Trill nods.*

Laura: Is something wrong? How bad did it get? *the egg roll is good certainly better than anything she's had before at the citadel*

Susan: I'd like to keep things at a more average pace. I'm not looking to have to go to a doctor. *She rushes forward and throws a jab playfully*

Jen: You really don't wanna know.

This food's good.

*Holandra III. The Trill blocks it and tries to sweep her legs out.*

*Dalos.*

*The Trill nods.*

This food's good.

Laura: How bad could it be? *she looks a bit curious* And I'm glad you like it. I'm going to make it a mission to have you try new foods.

*Susan hops over the leg sweep and tries to kick her*

*Dalos.*

*The Trill nods.*

This food's good.

Laura: How bad could it be? *she looks a bit curious* And I'm glad you like it. I'm going to make it a mission to have you try new foods.

*Susan hops over the leg sweep and tries to kick her*

Jen: I don't mind that.

There was this one time when we didn't reach the trainees in time...

*Holandra III. The Trull quickly lifts her arm to block before throwing her own middle kick.*
    Laura: Someone died?

*Susan takes the hit but grabs the kick and yanks her into a punch*
    Laura: Someone died?

*Susan takes the hit but grabs the kick and yanks her into a punch*

Jen: You could say that..

*She seems to lose her appetite.

Holandra III. The Trill grunts as she takes the hit, before slipping an arm under Susan's shoulder and throwing her to the floor and trying to pin her. *

Trill: Not bad...
    Laura: I'm sorry for bringing it up... *she looks embarrassed* Well I've got an idea for a topic change. *nervous laugh* I technically don't belong here... like this universe I mean. I'm not sure how it happened but originally I was transported into a sickbay here and when I went up to my friends and family no one knew who I was... apparently here my parents never got together... and so I was never born. It pains me to look at them sometimes... I know they love me but... I'm not right. I'm a reminder of a past that could never be. *she sighs*

*Susan tries to roll them over and reverse the pin as she grunts*
    Laura: I'm sorry for bringing it up... *she looks embarrassed* Well I've got an idea for a topic change. *nervous laugh* I technically don't belong here... like this universe I mean. I'm not sure how it happened but originally I was transported into a sickbay here and when I went up to my friends and family no one knew who I was... apparently here my parents never got together... and so I was never born. It pains me to look at them sometimes... I know they love me but... I'm not right. I'm a reminder of a past that could never be. *she sighs*

Jen: And...that would be why you became a Spartan...

*Holandra III. She succeeds, the Trill struggling.*

Daya: You've got her!
    Ch'rell: I've think you be waited long enough for your revenge my dear. Tell us what and how you would like to deal with her.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ch'rell: I've think you be waited long enough for your revenge my dear. Tell us what and how you would like to deal with her.

M Dani: I just want to kill her with my bare hands.
    Ch'rell: simple enough. What has kept you from reaching that?
    Ch'rell: simple enough. What has kept you from reaching that?

M Dani: Well, for one, she's commanding a starship in Pegasus.
    Ch'rell: a minor issue. The bigger question is where would you rather do it. Getting you there would be possible pulling the strings to get her back to the milky way is also possible.
    Ch'rell: a minor issue. The bigger question is where would you rather do it. Getting you there would be possible pulling the strings to get her back to the milky way is also possible.

M Dani: I'd rather go to her.

Laura: Yeah... *she nods slowly* I felt so weak and I didn't know what to do. I looked for a place to belong and went to UNSC space to be away from everyone. Wound up joining the spartan program. There's a lot more comraderie there and I made plenty of friends. Got into some trouble and when my service was over I bought a ship and came back home. Nobody seemed to be that surprised by the changes I went through and things seem the same... But hey now I can punch through a metal wall if I try hard enough. I still keep in contact with some spartan friends but I'm mostly just wandering around now looking for things to do. And the funny thing is even though my Mom was like the original archangel or whatever and my dad is one of the most powerful new types there is... I didn't inherit anything. My twilight powers are horrible and I have no telepathy at all. Makes me feel out of place with my sisters.

*She does her best to keep the trill pinned and smiles surprised she managed this*
    Ch'rell: very good. Corvus will provide a ship capable of getting to the target. Then you can have your revenge and the shadows will be at your disposal to assist as well.

Corvus: I'll have a ship ready that can make the trip and get past any resistance by the end of tomorrow.

Laura: Yeah... *she nods slowly* I felt so weak and I didn't know what to do. I looked for a place to belong and went to UNSC space to be away from everyone. Wound up joining the spartan program. There's a lot more comraderie there and I made plenty of friends. Got into some trouble and when my service was over I bought a ship and came back home. Nobody seemed to be that surprised by the changes I went through and things seem the same... But hey now I can punch through a metal wall if I try hard enough. I still keep in contact with some spartan friends but I'm mostly just wandering around now looking for things to do. And the funny thing is even though my Mom was like the original archangel or whatever and my dad is one of the most powerful new types there is... I didn't inherit anything. My twilight powers are horrible and I have no telepathy at all. Makes me feel out of place with my sisters.

*She does her best to keep the trill pinned and smiles surprised she managed this*

Jen: Trust me, I know how it feels to feel like a stranger among sisters.

*Holandra III. The Trill grunts before tapping.*

Trill: Okay, you're good.

Jen: Trust me, I know how it feels to feel like a stranger among sisters.

*Holandra III. The Trill grunts before tapping.*

Trill: Okay, you're good.

Susan: thank you very much. You were too.

Laura: What do you mean? Where you an outcast amongst the archangels?
    Ch'rell: very good. Corvus will provide a ship capable of getting to the target. Then you can have your revenge and the shadows will be at your disposal to assist as well.

Corvus: I'll have a ship ready that can make the trip and get past any resistance by the end of tomorrow.

M Dani: I'd prefer myself and my daughter to do this ourselves, but the ship would be appreciated.

*The figure next to her puts a hand on her hip.*

M Dani: I'd prefer myself and my daughter to do this ourselves, but the ship would be appreciated.

*The figure next to her puts a hand on her hip.*

Gazia: I'd recommend being careful my dear. I've dealt with some of the denizens of that ship you wish to target and they are quite surprising. They destroyed one of my more advanced weapons platforms when until that point it had proved unstoppable.