test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning player with no idea what is going on anymore

ermanameermaname Member Posts: 113 Arc User
Hi, I played non stop for 4 or 5 years ages ago, but I stopped around the level increase point after reaching level 65.

Currently in my Jem Dread with fleet attack ship hangars, 2 torps and loads of beams O_O

Running around doing doff missions, admiralty, foundry and episodes, but noticing my ship is super weak xD

Got most of my ship to mk XV but mainly very rare, few epics.

Are there still any sites available to look at potential builds or build planners out there? I remember we used to look at the top DPS builds somehow from all that combat logging people used to do and curious where i need to put more effort in or if my build is completely outdated and broken and I need to start from scratch.

I just want to play around now and then, not be number 1 in anything, but not be an embarassment if I join others, thank you in advance for reading this, any suggestions for where to look for build advice would be very welcome

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    And some additional info; your overflow bag needs to be empty if you want to buy *anything* from *any* store. They were forced to change this to close a certain exploit.

And if you are unable to open your overflow bag, enter /lootcancel in your chat.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    and of course make sure you have room.. not just in inventory. Doffs will fill your bag too, and those need room in that roster
    I think the current train of thought is if you have been away a while, start with a fresh avatar, that way you get a better feel for the changed storylines and gameplay

Spock.jpg