test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Longtime returning player looking for established FED fleet

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
Just what the title states, I have been playing for a long time, but I stepped away for about a year. My old FED fleet seems to have gone the way of the dodo. I'm looking for an established and active fleet, if it has Terran/Mirror theme even better :D but it's not required. I am an active player and routinely donate to my fleet projects. I enjoy PvE and PvP and I am not opposed to some minor RPing.

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    edited February 2019
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    Just what the title states, I have been playing for a long time, but I stepped away for about a year. My old FED fleet seems to have gone the way of the dodo. I'm looking for an established and active fleet, if it has Terran/Mirror theme even better :D but it's not required. I am an active player and routinely donate to my fleet projects. I enjoy PvE and PvP and I am not opposed to some minor RPing.

Hi @abaddon653,

I would like to recommend Priority One Armada as a community you can join. We are a casual, friendly and very well established community. We get several new applications every week from players in a similar situation as yourself. Players who took a long or short break away from the game, and returned to find that their old fleet/armada has now died.

We have multiple Fed and KDF fleets as we have our own Fed and KDF armada's so there is plenty of room for new members. We hold regular in game events, both big and small and we also have not one but two Star Trek related productions. The first of these is the Priority One Podcast. This show broadcasts every Tuesday and releases the final edited version every Friday. We are actually celebrating our 400th episode this week. Priority One Podcast covers everything and anything Star Trek related and we regularly interview Star Trek cast and crew as well as get the Devs from Star Trek Online on the show.

The second show is the Priority One Armada Twitch stream. This show broadcasts live over Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube every Saturday and focuses on all the latest news for Star Trek Online and the Priority One Armada. Once we have covered the latest news for STO and the armada we then move on to our "Away Mission", where we team up with the viewers and play content together. So it may be the Dyson Ground Battlezone one week and the next week it could be the Badlands Battlezone or TFO's. Each show we give away multiple prizes which is open to all viewers, whether they are a member or not.

We have our own fully developed website as well as our own dedicated TeamSpeak voice server which is available to all members, should they wish to use it. One of the core beliefs in the Priority One Armada is that "nobody" is forced to do anything they don't want to, and that real life will always come first! I have linked our website below for you to check out in case you want some more information on us and I have also linked our main recruitment thread which is located here on the STO forums.

If you do decide that you want to join, you can either leave a comment in our main recruitment thread, here on the forums, making sure to leave your full and correct "Character@Handle" and the faction of each toon. Or you can simply submit an application on our website, making sure to include the information that I mentioned above.

If you have any questions on anything I have said or haven't said, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them for you! :smile:

Link to the Priority One Armada website: Click Here

Link to the Priority One Armada main recruitment thread: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast