test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refining Dilithium

sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
I have 732,000 dilithium ore, is there a faster way to refine my ore, besides the 8,000 per day and 1,000 for veterans?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
  • asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Yeah other than those put forth I don't think you can refine more. Though i honestly wish maybe Dil-ore had more uses than just being refined. Being able to use refined ore for converting to zen, getting rep gear, and such is nice, but if we had some methods of using dil ore without being refined then we could drain more dil out in the game as the amount of dil you can refine daily is finite compared to the much large amount of dil ore you can gain.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    asuran14 wrote: »
    Yeah other than those put forth I don't think you can refine more. Though i honestly wish maybe Dil-ore had more uses than just being refined. Being able to use refined ore for converting to zen, getting rep gear, and such is nice, but if we had some methods of using dil ore without being refined then we could drain more dil out in the game as the amount of dil you can refine daily is finite compared to the much large amount of dil ore you can gain.

If the only uses for dil require it to be refined, then there is no need to drain unrefined dil out of the game as far as I can see.

The unrefined ore merely creates a buffer for daily refinement in case you cannot grind enough on any particular day to hit the 8K maximum.
  • nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Fleet holding for 500, and the vetran one at the academy for another 500/day.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw
  • sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    nepsthen wrote: »
    Fleet holding for 500, and the vetran one at the academy for another 500/day.

The academy one is 1000 per week.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Play other characters. Every character has a separate daily limit.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Nope. There's no faster way to refine Dil beyond the 8k per day and the extra you can refine by being a veteran and in a fleet.

The current Dil/Zen exchange rate is 338:1. Increasing the refinement cap will only push it higher... Not that I mind too much since after a certain point I will simply buy Dil.
This discussion has been closed.