test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

124»

Comments

• lepratulkalepratulka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me. Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out.
  • zhurt#2080 zhurt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can not play for the 2nd day because of your maintenance! How do you plan to compensate for these outages?

Dude its a free game unless you paid for lifetime and even then why should you be compensated? I just want them to fix it and actually answer my tickets when I send them one. I have been waiting 3 weeks to claim by ships I bought on the Zen Store.
  • goroshinorigoroshinori Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    *sigh*
    Wasn't having any of these issues until I tried logging in after today's fixes. Got into ARC fine but getting the account server time out error in the launcher.
  • shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Yep now it won't connect to account server again it just spins it's wheels... This is bloody ridiculous... and I also got an account ticket timeout as well 2/7/2019
  • zkyleachzkyleach Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    chiming in: unable to log in.

They'd better get on this. It's been 2 days and they haven't forked over the cash for more hardware to handle the increased load.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    As to compensation, the event has now been extended to 2/23/19. This is per a facebook announcement by STO on their page.
  • pomonagrange#3097 pomonagrange Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    I managed to get back on STO last night, between about 10 pm and midnight (Eastern Time, USA). I didn't know that RNG also affects log-in. Maybe the devs are trying to solve that mystery too. I wish them qa'pla and that all STO users can get back in the game whenever they want to (not just randomly).
  • sevallsevall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Clearly not fixed UK, last tried 17/02/2019@00:37hrs GMT

Update - Managed to connect this morning 17/02/2019@08:59GMT without issue (for now)
    Post edited by sevall on
  • luedualluedual Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't log in too.
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out - all morning
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Same problem :( Please fix it, at least this one. Thx.