test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anybody else have missing items from the exchange?

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
I buyed a Temporal destroyer in the latest sale and put ir on the exchange, but now is nowhere to be found!, No EC, not inmy inventory..i checked every char inmy account, but no luck... Anybody is having the same problem??
The forces of darkness are upon us!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Edit mine has turned up in my mail phew !
    Post edited by ussvaliant#6064 on
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, i have 24 chars, i checked every one.. not there.. im waiting the same, hoping that it will return to me..
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Do you have anything in an overflow bag?
    SulMatuul.png
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Do you have anything in an overflow bag?

Nope, i keep my inventory clean, and checked that already. Of course, i cannot check again, because of the login issues...
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    Just to double check, did you flick back to the tab for Buy and then to Sell again? For some reason lately my sell items won't show up the first time the the Sell tab is brought up on a given character, but will the second.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea I've noticed that too... Selling items disappeared until you click Buy Tab, and then once again click on the Sell Tab.
    0zxlclk.png
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I hope not. I have too many characters to keep track of their inventories. Note to self... need moar slots...
    > @tom61sto said:
    > Just to double check, did you flick back to the tab for Buy and then to Sell again? For some reason lately my sell items won't show up the first time the the Sell tab is brought up on a given character, but will the second.

Yeah, i did, i'll try again tomorrow, as the login issues are no go for me..
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Put something else for sale, the list should clear. It's most likely still offered for sale, you just can't see the offer. It's a common bug since the release of last season.
    If it doesn't sell, the sale will expiry within seven days and you'll get the ship back in your mail.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    If your claim is real, something's gonna be worked out.
    But if they sniff your server logs and there was no ship layed out for sale, that's a risk to get penalized for attempted exploit of customer support.
    I hope you find your ship safe and sound.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I wouldn't know if I have anything missing, but I don't think so. As several said, go back and forth between buy and sell tabs, giving some time for each, or just search for anything once to try to refresh the sell tab items as it is a more recent bug. Also maybe clear up some mail items across characters just in case that might be jamming incoming mail, which includes those without attachments. Also helps to keep a personal record of what big valued items you put on sale and on what character to at least be able to check if they are still listed or not. Good luck getting them back or with customer support if they can help.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
    Well,my claim is real, i'll try everything that all of you suggested, im at work right now
    Ok guys!, thanks for all your help, the item just appeared today, seems that all those login issues where messing with the Exchange, now i recovered the ship! :smile:
  • aeieaeie Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I had to log out and back in to see my items yesterday evening before the most recent reboot of the server. Hadn't checked this morning to see if it still happens.
This discussion has been closed.