test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary event reputation project - Vanished

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
After completing the project on Friday 1st & claiming the T6 ship the project was still available for me to turn in 40 vouchers a day for a different reward, as of Monday 4th the project vanished from the event rep page.

Figured it may have just been a glitch that worked itself out but here I am a couple of days later & its still gone.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Boom

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    It was working for me last night (though I seem to run into 'Account server timed out' this morning, so I can't see if it's still working. Edit: Third time was the charm for me to log on. Edit 2: Nvm, I was able to log onto the launcher, but it says there's still problems with 'Unable to connect to account server).

It should be a glitch. Does it affect more than one character?
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    It was working for me last night (though I seem to run into 'Account server timed out' this morning, so I can't see if it's still working. Edit: Third time was the charm for me to log on. Edit 2: Nvm, I was able to log onto the launcher, but it says there's still problems with 'Unable to connect to account server).

It should be a glitch. Does it affect more than one character?

Always the way, the moment you post for help its ok again.

Checked my other toons & there wasnt any problem then logged back in an hey presto its back again.

lol oh well thanks for the help & if a mod wants to close this then feel free!