test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login server very slow or not working at all - 14:00 UTC 4th Feb

mattjohnsonvamattjohnsonva Member Posts: 4,974 Arc User
Big problems getting back into the game right now after being disconnected whilst in the foundry.

ISP : Virginmedia
Speed: 150 Mbps

No other internet issues, tv is streaming fine.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    Just tried it and it works fine for me

My Location is Finland and I use Elisa oyj as my ISP and my speed is 100 mbps.

So if it wasn't a temp blip then I hope this info helps to track down the problem.
  • serrabellemserrabellem Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    virgin media here 150meg and its down for me to.
  • sportscasualsportscasual Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem, also UK. Different ISP. Was disconnected during a TFO, cant get back in for 30+mins. Arc login works fine, but STO login mostly fails. Varying progress, completed log in and started game once, but failed to load char. Mostly stuck on 'Loading. Please wait.' Also seeing 'Unable to connect to account server (3)' if log in works.
  • fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Virgin Media UK here, and its down for me, slow or i get kicked
    I have always often get disconnected when changing maps for a que etc, STO has always been bad for it for me.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Been having some problems with it here in the Netherlands as well.
  • vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Reports in Neverwinter said that some ISPs in some countries are experiencing noticeable connection issues. My connection has been fine today, with a bit of rubberbanding. That's so common with Cryptic though that I tend to think it's odd when I *don't* get a bit of rubberbanding.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Bloody Virgin Media. I don't know why I pay them.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.