test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stranded in Space - Science optional won't complete

robertdamonrobertdamon Member Posts: 60 Arc User
Hi, apologies if this one has been logged already (and further apologies as I posted it in the Arc Bugs forum by mistake originally):

The new version of Stranded in Space has a bug with the science optional accolade. After healing each injured crewmember there used to be dialogue and a click about sending them to the transporter pad. This dialogue and subsequent click is missing and therefore none of the three injured crew complete as healed (even though they're upright and fine. Nor do they go to the transporter pad and the accolade can't be completed as a result. Hope that's helpful.

Cheers!

Comments

• aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Same here for my Science AOD toon. Ticket 4,765,401
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I had the same thing, I figured I'd go back and try talking to them again after seeing the Captain, when I went back, although I had scanned/healed them already, I got the pop up to scan them and when I did it said they had absorbed too much radiation and couldn't be helped.

Maybe if I had been given the opportunity to tell them to go to the transporter room (like it used to work) they would still be alive...
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • wewarren68wewarren68 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with my AoD Science Captain.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Same issue on my Ferengi science captain
  • frankiearnold#2118 frankiearnold Member Posts: 3 New User
    im having the same issue and its now 19 days after this post was made and the bug still hasnt been fixed even tho their was maintanence yesterday...
  • frankiearnold#2118 frankiearnold Member Posts: 3 New User
    do GM's even read these posts?
  • maintanence again today and still no fix to this bug
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Those in charge of such matters do read these posts, they just do not always answer them.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Thinking back.... I should re-do this mission on my Tactical captain... to see if it works. I did not notice that optional until after I killed all the Klingons.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • gia42gia42 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Still not working on my DSC toon.
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Tactical is broken too though you get the Accolade and you turn on the plasma but it won't kill the Klingons that came with the update of the SS Azura mission. The Engineering mission still works as it should though.
  • arainmerentisarainmerentis Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Just tried the mission with my sci toon, accolade still broken :(
  • rodoggtrekrodoggtrek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    went on an accolade run with my fleetmates, I was the science and can confirm it's still broken.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    @chrian#9670 Any word on this issue that science characters are having with the mission Stranded in Space? Thanks. Merry Christmas! :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ramorroramorro Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just came back to STO yesterday (1/4/19) and rolled up a Discovery Science alt. Yep, still not getting credit for healing injured crew members.
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    It's still bugged for Science.
  • Confirmed. Still unable to complete for Science.
  • davy0247davy0247 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still busted on May 16th post patch, upright and fine, but no cutscene or option to send them to the transporter pad, and credit is not given for healing the crew member, all Federation factions, 2409, Discovery and TOS. 3 bug tickets submitted
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    It appears the tactical accolade is broken, too. It didn't kill the klingons and gave the message "no tac training".
    1xe027q.png
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    It appears the tactical accolade is broken, too. It didn't kill the klingons and gave the message "no tac training".

I got that on a pure Fed toon on Saturday. Was your toon by any chance Romulan, Jem'Hadar, 23rd Century or Discovery Fed?
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
    trekpuppy wrote: »

I got that on a pure Fed toon on Saturday. Was your toon by any chance Romulan, Jem'Hadar, 23rd Century or Discovery Fed?

Nope. Federation Trill.
    1xe027q.png
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    24 February 2020 Science and Tactical is still broken. Engineering still works as it should though.
  • madness#3448 madness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    June 10th, 2020. Science is still bugged. I've reset the mission 8 times and every time it fails and won't progress.
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    This has been bugged for ages, at least a year :p
    tasshena wrote: »
    This has been bugged for ages, at least a year :p

3+ Years, actually.
    1xe027q.png