test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nerf Gravity Kills

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They must have some really d*mn powerful engines. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Yeah, but you don't really need to kill the Tzenkethi though. So TBRing them into the black hole still gets them out of the way.

But it doesn't hold them. They just fly right back out like "That was fun. Can we do it again?"

How the hell are they not affected while we are? If we die in the Black Hole... shouldn't they as well?

They used to be effected when the Queue was first introduced.. it was 'fixed.'

No idea why.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Yeah, but you don't really need to kill the Tzenkethi though. So TBRing them into the black hole still gets them out of the way.

But it doesn't hold them. They just fly right back out like "That was fun. Can we do it again?"

How the hell are they not affected while we are? If we die in the Black Hole... shouldn't they as well?

They used to be effected when the Queue was first introduced.. it was 'fixed.'

No idea why.

because the game cant handle that effect for npc ships. so right now you need to tbr them directly into the black hole, that should destroy them too ;)
  • lapprenticellapprenticel Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Assorted responses since people seem to have trouble reading and\or with logic. Didn't realise there'd be so much response in such a short time so apologies about the delay.

If epic\ultra rare [dmg] focused weapons aren't enough then vanilla whites won't allow you to do missions. Simple logic. If better isn't good enough then worse won't suffice.

I have no doubt that a team that knows what to do can do better on advanced than a normal PUG. Since I ran the mission on NORMAL and still had an appalling match that's a problem.

Bad player, good player, doesn't really make much difference. Case in point. Just ran Days of Doom. It's a time gated mission so you can't do it faster\slower. If you fail to deliver the dreadnought core then the match concludes with an NPC going kamikaze. I collected the core as required and attempted to fly it to the doomsday machine. Not one of my group attempted to help. Nor was there a word of communication by any other player. How exactly would being a better player have helped? As for nerf calling on a regular basis, not really. I mostly post when extremely irked because an Endeavour isn't reasonable. I get advanced missions are harder than normal variants, but where normal is unreasonably hard for a PUG that's a serious problem, hence my complaint.

baddmoonrizin, seems like you lucked out with a good PUG. From memory I ran it in a carrier and ended up collecting far more than my fair share of the particles.

You can heal the Jupiter Azrael? I was too busy collecting particles and never thought to stick around to try healing\defending.

Think that covers most of the points raised so far. Since folk are asking about build here's the abridged info:

Currently flying a T6 Breen Sarr TheIn Carrier
    Tetryon Dual Beam Bank Mk XIV [Dmg]x3 [Ac/Dm] [Acc] (Epic)
    Tetryon Dual Beam Bank Mk XIV [Dmg]x2 [Ac/Dm] [Pen] [CrtD] (Epic)
    Tetryon Beam Array Mk XIV [Dmg]x3 [Ac/Dm] [Pen] (Epic)
    Tetryon Beam Array Mk XIV [Dmg]x4 (UR)
    Quantum Phase Torpedo Mk XIV [CrtD]x2 [CrtH] [Proc] (UR)
    Nukara Web Mine Launcher Mk XIV [Dmg] (UR)

Nukara Deflector Array MK XIV (VR)
    Nukara Impulse Engines XIV (VR)
    Deuterium-Stablised Warp Core Mk XII [SecSpd] [SSR] (Unc) - This probably needs replacing
    Nukara Crystalline Resillient Shields Mk XIV (VR)

Console - Engineering - Ablative Hull Armour Mk XII (R)
    Console - Universal - Breen Energy Dissipator
    Console - Universal - Resonant Dissipation Matrix
    Console - Universal - Sensor Disruption Field
    Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer Mk XII [ShHeal] (R)
    Console - Science - Emitter Array Mk X (VR)
    Console - Science - Emitter Array Mk XII (VR)
    Console - Tactical - Tetryon Pulse Generator Mk XIV (Epic)
    Console - Tactical - Tetryon Pulse Generator Mk XIV (VR)

Hangar - Bleth Choas Fighters (R)

• ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    They used to be that way. Then enough people complained that they got nerfed.

What took place with the Borg was nothing to do with their overall ability. What had happened and why the majority of players complained was they suddenly had their HPS maxed to unreal levels, a timer was added to all levels, Optional achievements became mandatory (some one forgot what the word optional meant) which meant that even one player not completing the most minor tasks meant instant fail with no rewards or anything.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    foxman00 wrote: »

To be fair, they are complaining about the shield draining of the Borg now. Even though that's canon and i enjoy that threat. But people complain "shields are useless now if i cant resist it with minimum effort, or fully specced" Well, in my opinion, sometimes there should be ships and abilities out there, that should be treated as high threat regardless of how well built your ship is

I like the challenge with the shield drain they have far better then the attempt a few years back when the Borg Queues turned into a disaster.
    Mines on that ship haven't worked so well but they're awesome on other builds - one of the few weapons that allows you to lock down an enemy. Torpedo means more hull damage - it's also traditional. Most of my builds are beam array rather than mixed beam and I'll likely eventually make the switch but my interest in STO has been waning so my desire to do a tonne of R&D and upgrading is limited.
    coldnapalm wrote: »

Okay...so you have no arc where all your weapons can be on target...and you think this is a good build because?!? I don't care if you have epic mark XV with perfect mods...this basically means you have a fail boat. You tossed in a mine and torp for good measure I see as well. Okay. And your consoles...holy jeebus...a mark X?!? And just rare fighters on a carrier?!? If you are having no problem with other missions with this build, the problem isn't that this one is too hard...it's that the others are too easy.

While I do like that you went on particle pick up duty, yeah...that build...just yeah....

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Bad player, good player, doesn't really make much difference. Case in point. Just ran Days of Doom. It's a time gated mission so you can't do it faster\slower. If you fail to deliver the dreadnought core then the match concludes with an NPC going kamikaze. I collected the core as required and attempted to fly it to the doomsday machine. Not one of my group attempted to help. Nor was there a word of communication by any other player. How exactly would being a better player have helped? As for nerf calling on a regular basis, not really. I mostly post when extremely irked because an Endeavour isn't reasonable. I get advanced missions are harder than normal variants, but where normal is unreasonably hard for a PUG that's a serious problem, hence my complaint.

The thread is about Gravity Kills, that's what you're asking to be nerfed. The experience on another map is irrelevant to this topic. Days of Doom is a little different story, it's hard to carry that one by yourself, but not impossible. I'm sure you'll ask for that to be nerfed next since anything you can't do is obviously broken. :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Mines on that ship haven't worked so well but they're awesome on other builds - one of the few weapons that allows you to lock down an enemy. Torpedo means more hull damage - it's also traditional. Most of my builds are beam array rather than mixed beam and I'll likely eventually make the switch but my interest in STO has been waning so my desire to do a tonne of R&D and upgrading is limited.
    coldnapalm wrote: »

Okay...so you have no arc where all your weapons can be on target...and you think this is a good build because?!? I don't care if you have epic mark XV with perfect mods...this basically means you have a fail boat. You tossed in a mine and torp for good measure I see as well. Okay. And your consoles...holy jeebus...a mark X?!? And just rare fighters on a carrier?!? If you are having no problem with other missions with this build, the problem isn't that this one is too hard...it's that the others are too easy.

While I do like that you went on particle pick up duty, yeah...that build...just yeah....

@lapprenticel

Try this set:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Krenim_Temporal_Manipulation#Console_-_Science_-_Temporal_Disentanglement_Suite

Some of the Breen consoles are lacking, nice for theme build but severely lacking.

A little boost for science and a replacement for that Mark X console:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Science_-_Emitter_Refocuser

One of the difficulties these days is torpedo damage so Neutronium will help more than Ablative:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Engineering_-_Neutronium_Alloy

It's all mission reward and it should easily boost your build.

Edit:
    You may want to look at some of the other fighter/frigate options listed
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Hangar_-_Advanced_Bleth_Choas_Fighters
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited February 2019
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »
    Shields are useless, so this is useless.

One of the difficulties these days is torpedo damage so Neutronium will help more than Ablative:
    Sadly, armor is brutalized by diminishing returns, and does next to nothing.

Never, ever, buy D-Store hangar pets, they are simply inferior to the real Fleet versions while costing about as much. Free blue pets are FINE, I got 46K while AFK out of just the free blue Vogon Echentis. I don't even know how that happened, since I only noticed it when I saw someone had posted the parse in the chat. Hangar pets = flip keyboard over on desk, eat sammich.

Tetryon Damage boost for tetryon build. from that science console i mentioned.

It's step up from ablative. Especially with a lot of the mobs throwing out torpedoes like they're candy an engineering console is worth considering on a carrier.

While the fleet pets are far superior, they're locked behind a high level fleet so advanced pets ARE worth considering if you do not have access to a high level fleet.

Blue pets also work. For the breen my personal favorite is this one:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Hangar_-_Plesh_Brek_Frigate
    (I actually use the purple one due to fleet not being high enough level)
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Frankly... they need to reinstate the ability for the Black Hole to affect the Tzenkethi again. Being able to push Tzenkethi into the black hole was a viable alternative tactic to just shooting them.

Destroying ships helps in the short term, but the Tzen respawn. Best method, I believe is to separate them by pushing them away from the Particle pick up location and the Jupiter or using GW to hold them away as well. Clocking helps quite a bit too. Before entering the area to pick a particle, engage the cloak and get into position. Initiate the pick up which automatically decloaks you. It gives you that extra second to spend collecting. Once you have the particle, use evasive action to get back to the Jupiter. Hopefully someone will have the Tzen pushed away or tied up away from the Jupiter. People need to look at what each other are doing and fill in the gaps when needed.

I’ve been using a Fleet D’deridex lately and can do just fine. Every once in a while I’ll get bit if caught in a group of Tzen.
    edited February 2019
    Grabbity Kills needs only one change: TO NOT PAY TRIBBLE. Money talks.

You ever hear anyone really complain about a mission that pays 200+ marks? No? Never? Exactly.

Pecunia non olet: Money does not stink.

people tend to hate/complain about counterpoint advanced/elite, but that one could pay with 200+ marks ^^

Never, ever, buy D-Store hangar pets, they are simply inferior to the real Fleet versions while costing about as much. Free blue pets are FINE, I got 46K while AFK out of just the free blue Vogon Echentis. I don't even know how that happened, since I only noticed it when I saw someone had posted the parse in the chat. Hangar pets = flip keyboard over on desk, eat sammich.

It's step up from ablative. Especially with a lot of the mobs throwing out torpedoes like they're candy an engineering console is worth considering on a carrier.

While the fleet pets are far superior, they're locked behind a high level fleet so advanced pets ARE worth considering if you do not have access to a high level fleet.

everyone could have easily access to a maxed out fleet. all you need is some provisions from your fleet, permission to use the fleet provisions and an invite to a maxed out fleet. NoP Public Service is one of the sources to get one of those invites ;)

but if you build a tetryon build, there are a few decent sets for that, as example the weapon set from the ico arc or so. so use such things.
    and for the tactical consoles, there is actually no good reason to upgrade normal consoles. just get spire locator or colony consoles directly, till you got the 50k fcredits per console farmed the mk xi/xii rare consoles or so you could buy are good enough ;)
    felisean wrote: »

everyone could have easily access to a maxed out fleet. all you need is some provisions from your fleet, permission to use the fleet provisions and an invite to a maxed out fleet. NoP Public Service is one of the sources to get one of those invites ;)

but if you build a tetryon build, there are a few decent sets for that, as example the weapon set from the ico arc or so. so use such things.
    and for the tactical consoles, there is actually no good reason to upgrade normal consoles. just get spire locator or colony consoles directly, till you got the 50k fcredits per console farmed the mk xi/xii rare consoles or so you could buy are good enough ;)

In theory anyone could have access to a maxed out fleet, but my experience tells me to stay as far away from those cesspools.
    Millage may vary, but i will not recommend those places to anyone.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Destroying ships helps in the short term, but the Tzen respawn. Best method, I believe is to separate them by pushing them away from the Particle pick up location and the Jupiter or using GW to hold them away as well. Clocking helps quite a bit too. Before entering the area to pick a particle, engage the cloak and get into position. Initiate the pick up which automatically decloaks you. It gives you that extra second to spend collecting. Once you have the particle, use evasive action to get back to the Jupiter. Hopefully someone will have the Tzen pushed away or tied up away from the Jupiter. People need to look at what each other are doing and fill in the gaps when needed.

I’ve been using a Fleet D’deridex lately and can do just fine. Every once in a while I’ll get bit if caught in a group of Tzen.

I know. But being able to Grav Well them close to the Black Hole is entertaining. :D
    Think that covers most of the points raised so far. Since folk are asking about build here's the abridged info:

Currently flying a T6 Breen Sarr TheIn Carrier
    Tetryon Dual Beam Bank Mk XIV [Dmg]x3 [Ac/Dm] [Acc] (Epic)
    Tetryon Dual Beam Bank Mk XIV [Dmg]x2 [Ac/Dm] [Pen] [CrtD] (Epic)
    Tetryon Beam Array Mk XIV [Dmg]x3 [Ac/Dm] [Pen] (Epic)
    Tetryon Beam Array Mk XIV [Dmg]x4 (UR)
    Quantum Phase Torpedo Mk XIV [CrtD]x2 [CrtH] [Proc] (UR)
    Nukara Web Mine Launcher Mk XIV [Dmg] (UR)

Nukara Deflector Array MK XIV (VR)
    Nukara Impulse Engines XIV (VR)
    Deuterium-Stablised Warp Core Mk XII [SecSpd] [SSR] (Unc) - This probably needs replacing
    Nukara Crystalline Resillient Shields Mk XIV (VR)

Console - Engineering - Ablative Hull Armour Mk XII (R)
    Console - Universal - Breen Energy Dissipator
    Console - Universal - Resonant Dissipation Matrix
    Console - Universal - Sensor Disruption Field
    Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer Mk XII [ShHeal] (R)
    Console - Science - Emitter Array Mk X (VR)
    Console - Science - Emitter Array Mk XII (VR)
    Console - Tactical - Tetryon Pulse Generator Mk XIV (VR)

Having flown a few carriers myself I'd recommend swapping out the dual beam banks for beam arrays. Maybe the torp and mine too unless you can spare one slot for something kinetic (To deal with Aceton things). Carriers tend to be rather slow on turn so having a heavy forward attack is gonna be kinda useless in most cases. In most cases it would be better to have broadside capability. Maximizing your firing arcs as much as possible is basically the way to go with a full 2 hanger Carrier.
    Also I'd recommend switching to hanger pets with beams and maybe getting the trait off the C-Store Escort Carrier that gives them Beam Overload 1 whenever you use Beam Overload. I'd also suggest maybe looking into the trait from the Mirror Escort Carrier, but again availability is gonna be tied to faction so... can't really suggest that. Don't know if you're Fed or KDF so I can't be specific on the details.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    What took place with the Borg was nothing to do with their overall ability. What had happened and why the majority of players complained was they suddenly had their HPS maxed to unreal levels, a timer was added to all levels, Optional achievements became mandatory (some one forgot what the word optional meant) which meant that even one player not completing the most minor tasks meant instant fail with no rewards or anything.
    Well, that was several changes all at once combining to make things insane. Upping the level cap to 60 and adding specs? Well it meant that Advanced TFOs were now balanced to THAT power level. Arguably OVER balanced, but part of the issue was that builds that used to be GOOD for Elite were incapable of doing the new Advanced. Me and several in-game friends who are GOOD players, tried Mirror Advanced and got REKT so hard the mission was hopeless. This was "It takes all five of us to kill one battleship" level hard. Oh and in Mirror if your team is at that level the mission is hopeless. Also this was the version where the station blows up if it gets to 0 HP and you fail. BUT, part of that was that we wee using either T5 or T5-U ships at level 50 with 0 spec points. But part of it was that enemies were way too hard to kill at level 60 and the Advanced TFOs made them even harder to kill.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    The DoD comment was about how PUG groups don't communicate, and don't work together so the balance will differ.

Oh that looks interesting questerius. Finished leveling the carrier and switched to Temporal Raider so that changes some things but the console\core\tetryon beam array set will slot in fine and 2/3 provides +13.3% Tetryon Damage. The Emitter Console offers another +15% Tetryon Damage so is also nice. Not as good as tactical consoles, but they offer additional benefits and don't use tac slots. Will take a look at Neutronium Alloy - 20%+ damage resistance. Perhaps Monotanium Alloy might be better though?

Am presently in a near max fleet - we're just working on the colony world, but I've pretty much never bothered buying any fleet gear - never seen the benefit.

Spire Locator or colony consoles? I presume you mean the Spire's Console - Tactical - Vulnerability Locator Mk XII (UR)? Each console costs 50,000 fleet credits and 8,500 dilithium but offers 31.9% [damage type] damage and 1.6% critical chance. Alternatively there's the Colony World's Console - Tactical - Tetryon Pulse Generator. It offers the same damage boost as the vulnerability locator OR the Tetryon Pulse Generator at Mk XV Epic - 39.4% plus a +6.5% boost to projectile damage versus the Locator's +2% Critical Chance. It also offers a chance to stack hull\shield healing when using 'special firing modes for energy weapons' which I presume means FAW or Overload. Can't say I follow that but since they're newer I presume they're slightly better?

I probably need to look at upgrading equipment too since the cap was raised. What's the limit now, 15? That'd offer another 15% of so damage on weapons alone, and presumably a bonus to shielding etc. Rather than crafting Tetyryon Beam Array weapons perhaps it'd be quicker and simpler to buy Elite Fleet Dranuur Tetryon Beam Array Mk XII [Dmg]x3 {Proc]? I confess I don't know how they compare to other options but the shop stats said:
    365.4 Tetryon Damage [292.3 DPS]
    2.5% Chance -352.7 damage to All Shields
    2.5% Chance restore 121.9 Shield Restoration 121.9 HP [Increase by Critical Severity]
    I've previously reserved all dilithium for purchasing zen but I can probably loosen the purse strings now that I've purchased a number of zen ships.
    With the equipment cap being raised from 14 to 15 it looks like all the old max upgraded equipment now isn't. I'm not sure just how big of a difference it makes at present.
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Well, that was several changes all at once combining to make things insane. Upping the level cap to 60 and adding specs? Well it meant that Advanced TFOs were now balanced to THAT power level. Arguably OVER balanced, but part of the issue was that builds that used to be GOOD for Elite were incapable of doing the new Advanced. Me and several in-game friends who are GOOD players, tried Mirror Advanced and got REKT so hard the mission was hopeless. This was "It takes all five of us to kill one battleship" level hard. Oh and in Mirror if your team is at that level the mission is hopeless. Also this was the version where the station blows up if it gets to 0 HP and you fail. BUT, part of that was that we wee using either T5 or T5-U ships at level 50 with 0 spec points. But part of it was that enemies were way too hard to kill at level 60 and the Advanced TFOs made them even harder to kill.

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    For the endeavor, I had to play this queue.

I went with my Vaadwaur Juggernaut.
    And I had to go after the particles since the other smaller and more maneuverable ships didn't at first. First 2 platforms went OKish, but the 3rd one, so close to the black hole...

With the ridiculously low turn rate and inertia (so using intel team to cloak and then full impulse is suicide because a ship will shoot you and thus lets the momentum send you to your crushing death), the warp out animation sometimes not triggering which causes me to helplessly see my ship still sliding and being torn apart, and the particles spitefully appearing so close to the event horizon, I felt like playing the outtakes of a potential Titanic 2410.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    edited February 2019
    @azrael605
    @mattjohnsonva

It was pretty obvious from the post i quoted that i was referring to open access fleets like NoP Public Service.
    Due to their nature they tend to have little to no safeguards in place and as a result undesirables flock to those places.

Found that out the hard way when I was new to the game and i got scammed by members of said fleet and ridiculed afterwards when i visited their channel.
    Millage may vary, but when visiting open access fleets then people should be made aware of undesirable elements.
    With such fleets keeping access open to everyone is a core philosophy, but that also means they also do not remove their bad apples. This qualifies them as cesspools.
    Post edited by questerius on
    @azrael605
    @mattjohnsonva

It was pretty obvious from the post i quoted that i was referring to open access fleets like NoP Public Service.
    Due to their nature they tend to have little to no safeguards in place and as a result undesirables flock to those places.

Found that out the hard way when I was new to the game and i got scammed by members of said fleet and ridiculed afterwards when i visited their channel.
    Millage may vary, but when visiting open access fleets then people should be made aware of undesirable elements.
    With such fleets keeping access open to everyone is a core philosophy, but that also means they also do not remove their bad apples. This qualifies them as cesspools.

Yes, but you haven't named a fleet, NoP is a public access channel not a public fleet, many fleets contribute to NoP including SRS fleets. In addition, unless you want fleet ships the provisions come from your own fleet and so do not require you to join one of your cesspool fleets. I think the NoP fleets have done a great service for players over the course of the last few years and would not want to tar them all with the same brush, as you said, it is just a few undesirables that appear from time to time, but that's moot if you don't even have to join one of those actual fleets to get your latest fleet gear.

Like i mentioned, millage may vary.
    I got scammed and ridiculed in that that channel and hence i don't trust that channel. People should be aware.
    The event occurred 4-5 years ago, maybe even longer, so i'm done with it. Doesn't mean i trust or will ever recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.