test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transporter direct to shipyard at Qo'nos & Mail console

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Klingon Discussion
Kind of like the Fed side, we should be able to beam directly to shipyard from the Academy. As it stands right now, we can beam directly to academy from shipyard, but cant when beaming to shipyard from academy. We have to beam to first city then beam to shipyard. Any chance of having that option put in please devs?
Not a big deal i know, but still, would be nice to be able to do it is all.
Plus, i think it might also be of benefit to see a mail console in the shipyard too. I noticed there are 2 consoles to which both are for the bank. Maybe turn one into the mail console please? :)
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    As a temporary solution....I am not sure if you finished the Dominion Episodes....

But you can get ground based trader "comm code" (same as Azura, Vovwl, Cell Ship in space) as a reward from "The Search".....and make an instant mail terminal anywhere on a ground map for a few minutes.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_The_Search

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Personal_Karemma_Trader_Comm_Code

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    I have just come back in recent weeks from a break, so, no, i didnt know that and havent done those missions yet, so, thanks for the tip and i will look into that :)
    But still would be handy to have a mail console at the shipyard :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    craig76 wrote: »
    I have just come back in recent weeks from a break, so, no, i didnt know that and havent done those missions yet, so, thanks for the tip and i will look into that :)
    But still would be handy to have a mail console at the shipyard :)

Welcome back.

If you do not have this unlocked yet: You may like to look into the "Account Bank" in the Zen store next time there is a sale..

"Account Bank" unlocks shared bank slots (access through bank), so you can move items between characters on one account without the wonky mail system. Plus it is modular, you can keep adding account bank slots up to 100 or 120...I can't remember. Wait for a sale.

And before you look to buy individual "service" items.... check and see if the Elite Services Starter Package (36 bank/36 inventory/2 BOFF slots/3 retrain tokens all at one time).....is a better deal for you.

Always, wait for a sale. Always check to see it does what you need.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User

Yeah, got acc bank slots. Been a lifer for coming up 7 yrs.
    The mail does come in handy for those things you cant put into your account bank, for example, boffs.
    Those elite services must be new. I dont recall seeing them last time i played. But yes, i always try to hold out for the sales ;)
    planet-space-sun.jpg