test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Congratulations/rant

skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
But honestly I give zero F if you've won a ship or not.

Seriously stop this bs
Post edited by skullblits#4627 on

Comments

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    Let us turn it off. Its depressing
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    You can.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Oh, this is definitely a misleading or incomplete thread title
    pjxgwS8.jpg
    > @davefenestrator said:
    > You can.

How?
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    > @davefenestrator said:
    > You can.

How?

Sorry, not telling you is my passive-aggressive response to you using an incomplete clickbait thread title for your rant.
    How. I'm saying congratulations to the winners.

But also saying I don't care... So it isn't clickbait
    @baddmoonrizin I think you need to look at this one. Title is definitely misleading and is clickbait to hide a rant
    pjxgwS8.jpg
    > @foxman00 said:
    > @baddmoonrizin I think you need to look at this one. Title is definitely misleading and is clickbait to hide a rant

Fixed it. Seeing how u have the time to read it. And post on this. I see lots of things I don't like.. And I don't post on them...
    > @foxman00 said:
    > @baddmoonrizin I think you need to look at this one. Title is definitely misleading and is clickbait to hide a rant

Fixed it. Seeing how u have the time to read it. And post on this. I see lots of things I don't like.. And I don't post on them...

It doesn't matter if I liked it or not. Initially, your thread was misleading. Plus, in its initial state, you were in my opinion breaking forum rules. Regardless if I like a thread or not, if I see a thread breaking the rules, I am going to call it out to the mods so they can make the decision.

I would recommend changing your last line though. Using an acryomn for a swear word, I'm not sure if that could also trigger something. Yes, we can understand your frustration, but you can still vent and keep it clean.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Incomplete thread titles and/or clickbait titles are both a no-no here.

The way to stop the notifications is in your chat options. Go to your notification options an untick everything you don't want showing in your chat window or fly-byes.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    > @foxman00 said:
    > skullblits#4627 wrote: »
    >
    > > @foxman00 said:
    > > @baddmoonrizin I think you need to look at this one. Title is definitely misleading and is clickbait to hide a rant
    >
    > Fixed it. Seeing how u have the time to read it. And post on this. I see lots of things I don't like.. And I don't post on them...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It doesn't matter if I liked it or not. Initially, your thread was misleading. Plus, in its initial state, you were in my opinion breaking forum rules. Regardless if I like a thread or not, if I see a thread breaking the rules, I am going to call it out to the mods so they can make the decision.
    >
    > I would recommend changing your last line though. Using an acryomn for a swear word, I'm not sure if that could also trigger something. Yes, we can understand your frustration, but you can still vent and keep it clean.

Wow aiming for a moderater job much.
    > @echatty said:
    > Incomplete thread titles and/or clickbait titles are both a no-no here.
    >
    > The way to stop the notifications is in your chat options. Go to your notification options an untick everything you don't want showing in your chat window or fly-byes.

Thank you.

Ps. Plz ban me from this place
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    You're welcome.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Hey skullblits.... it is "Gameplay Announcements" you want to turn off both Fly-ins and Chat.

https://i.imgur.com/7yHDMUb.jpg

To get to those options.....click on the cog wheel in the bottom right corner of the chat window....pull up the menu and click "Notification Settings"

https://i.imgur.com/5jvejXf.jpg
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Guess u can't do that on Ps4..
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Well, this was fun. Glad you got your issue solved, though. And we can accommodate your ban request if you like. :mrgreen: /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.