test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save 50% in the Lobi Store and 30% on Duty Officers Today!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
It's the final surprise sale of our anniversary celebration! Captains on all three platforms can save 30% on everything in the "Duty Officers" tab of the C-store, and 50% on everything in the Lobi Store, from 8am 1/31 to 8am pt 2/1!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11078493

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Man, if only those rumors of the Devs looking into creating a way to make Lockbox/Lobi ships account unlocks were true. Even if it were a separate token to purchase to make them unlocked, I would likely buy at least one or two Lobi ships during this sale. Maybe even more if I had enough Lobi.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Maybe this time, the lobi sale will actually do as advertised for the newer lobi store items as well as gear like the Tzenkethi gear. Last time, it didn't include those, despite the claim for everything being discounted.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    NX class - I'll take one!
  • davehilanderdavehilander Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I just bought a couple small items a few days ago, so that must be what triggered the sale. You're welcome. :smiley:
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    ALL stuff is on sale.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I spent 1130 Lobi.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    I spent 1130 Lobi.

Hopefully you got some items you had been wanting but kept waiting on. The same to everyone. -50% does seem like a good sale for these, too expensive & restrictive, Lobi items imo.
    I bought one ship (Maquis, afterafter I bought two different other Lobi ships off the Exchange), Discovery Terran outfits, Emporer's Sword, the Tzen'kethi three piece, Herald Staff, Boolean, Hunter Set, Discovery EV Suit, Discovery Phaser Rifles, and an Elachi Crescent Pistol.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.